What's new

What is the next "Level" of mod ??

Can you guys kindly elaborate on how/why DNA and/or Yoyo chips outperform other chips?

Than you

Can you guys kindly elaborate on how/why DNA and/or Yoyo chips outperform other chips?

Than you
With the Evolv DNA 200, it is the most efficient board out there at 97% efficiency, the TC is ultra smooth with Custom CSV's, 8 Profiles you can set up with differing preheat and punch, wire type, power settings, and you can put multiple wire types on the mod and switch between these easily.

The main benefit I see is Escribe, which is a program you run on your computer, which you connect to the board. This allows you to completely customise everything and get your very own perfect vape. It really is something you have to try, as just explaining it does not do it justice.

With the higher end Yihi mods, again you get things like very good performance, and also their own software for the higher end boards. I don't think it is anywhere as in depth as Evolvs offering though.

I would go for a DNA200/250 if you want to be able to customise absolutely everything perfectly on your computer (This does include custom logos if you are into that type of thing, this doesn't effect your vape though), or a Yihi board if you want to set things up more on the mod.

You only really have to set up the DNA once though to your liking, then everything can be accessed on the mod apart from preheat and punch, so I make 8 different profiles with different preheat and punch settings, then just change the wire type and power on the mod itself.

Than you

All I can tell you is since I got my 1st DNA and set it up correctly nothing else produces the quality I get. Other mods work ok, good even but just not the same

I have a alien but haven't used it much if honest, what I do know for example is for a decent tc vape using ss on the alien a greater resistance is required to get a decent tc vape whereas the DNA i often build lower and it shines compared. I'm not saying anything is wrong with other devices the DNA just runs smother than anything I've ever used-I've not used the high end yihi mods but the DNA vapes better than all others mods I own or have tried. For me the DNA boards also shine in the resistances that they do fire with the 250watt board running the higher amps. Before my dnas I used to get well annoyed if a build dropped below 0.1 and wouldn't fire. Someone more technical may go into more detail but that's my 10pence worth[emoji3]

Think Ford Vs Aston Martin - Both do the same job, but one will do it with ease the other you'll have to thrash and will never quite feel as good...
Hold up hold up !!!! I've got a mondeo st and love it .[emoji41]

Will have to get a dna on wish list then.

You have ya ST and have drove it, now would you swap it for a fiesta[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
The new feista st is nice [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Maybe we should change the make to Peugeot.

Can't go wrong with an SXmini Q class ...or SXmini Q class mini, or even the new G class.

Back
Top Bottom