Innokin
What's new

Needs a new mod

And what is the best battery for it

Yes definitely. I did notice that even with the Nautilus coils I had originally, which said 11to16 watts, I could only use that at around 5 to 6 watts also. Maybe it's my Plato that's the problem

I just have some cash this week and I really want a new mod with 1.8ohm coils. Help!

Vape Club
I just have some cash this week and I really want a new mod with 1.8ohm coils. Help!

The problem being the best 1.8 ohm coils are the original nautilus coils .... the best tank you can buy for those is arguably the House of Hybrids Kabuki if you have £80 spare for a tank.

https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/...bjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/HOH-45

If not wait a couple of weeks until the nautilus 2 / Zelos kit comes out and see what you think of that if you want a new mod too.

The only other 1.8ohm coils I like are big Trition 1.8 ohm coils but several people have mentioned they are having trouble finding them for sale at the moment, also I don't have a tank to recommend for those.

... do they have to be 1.8 ohm?

The problem being the best 1.8 ohm coils are the original nautilus coils .... the best tank you can buy for those is arguably the House of Hybrids Kabuki if you have £80 spare for a tank.

https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/...bjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/HOH-45

If not wait a couple of weeks until the nautilus 2 / Zelos kit comes out and see what you think of that if you want a new mod too.

The only other 1.8ohm coils I like are big Trition 1.8 ohm coils but several people have mentioned they are having trouble finding them for sale at the moment, also I don't have a tank to recommend for those.

... do they have to be 1.8 ohm?
Just mouth to lung. I don't like straight to lung

Vape Green
you could try one of the kanger tanks with the 1.5ohm coil in? not used them coils my self but cant think of anything else similar with a higher ohm coil

you could try one of the kanger tanks with the 1.5ohm coil in? not used them coils my self but cant think of anything else similar with a higher ohm coil

It sounds like the Aspire coils are the (same) way forward here. What is the best retailer for them (in the UK)?

Premier Ecigs
It sounds like the Aspire coils are the (same) way forward here. What is the best retailer for them (in the UK)?
yeah, ive only ever had 1 dud coil for my nautilus and for a mtl tank on stock coils cant really fauly the nautilus. like what was mentioned, might be worth hanging back and getting the nautilus 2. and a new mod to go with it or get the kit.

Hi, I am using them at 5 watts. It says on the side of these 3 to 5 watts. I know the original coil did say a much higher wattage though. Where do you buy your coils from?
I don't use it much now but when I did I got the coils from Shoreditch through Amazon or VAPEinc, which ever was cheaper. I don't think you've got that right at 5 watts. Maybe 5 volts ?

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom