Innokin
What's new

THE NEW SMOANT RABOX IS SOOOO SICK!!!!

Juice Shop

Postman
THE NEW SMOANT RABOX IS SOOOO SICK!!!!

Here's something for those of you that are really in to your vape. Introducing the new RABOX regulated mechanical mod developed by Smoant. The build quality on this thing is incredible and is like nothing we're ever seen before. The RABOX can output up to 100 watts of power in either soft or hard mode and sports a 3300mAh Li-Po battery with USB charging. Truly an amazing bit of kit. Check it out online or in store.

RABOX Social.jpg

Only £74.99!!
SEE IT HERE!! -> https://juiceshop.co.uk/smoant-rabox-mod

Use discount code POTVBIG5 for 5% off everything!!
Free delivery on orders over £40!!

JuiceShop... Vaping Perfection

Innokin
Aaaw. Hope he's feeling better soon. Some chicken soup & some sleep should help. ;)

AcmeFog
I can see juice getting all over the insides of that if you overdrip or have a tank leak , styling reminds me of a PC graphics card all it needs is a fan and a PCI interface :)

Elux
I dont know about the C4 Detonator mod :hmm: , but interested in getting the ARMAGEDDON APOCALYPSE RDA you have :14:

Vape Green
From the reviews I have seen it's not a mech in any way shape or form.It has 2 power settings , IIRC high is 5 volts and low is 3.7 so you just build coils accordingly.It has some safety features as well .It's more like a lower powered Hexohm or Surric ,with a 2way switch instead of the potentiometer, than any sort of mech.

From the reviews I have seen it's not a mech in any way shape or form.It has 2 power settings , IIRC high is 5 volts and low is 3.7 so you just build coils accordingly.It has some safety features as well .It's more like a lower powered Hexohm or Surric ,with a 2way switch instead of the potentiometer, than any sort of mech.

yeah, I couldn't see anything mechanical about it, that's why I asked.

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom