What's new

Do you actually save money after quiting smoking?

no where near saving money but that's down to the fact I used to take advantage of friends and family going on holiday so used to get everything duty free but not having my hands smell like smoke, the horrible taste in my mouth all the time or being short of breath while doing things its still worth the extra money

I am saving money as between me and the Mrs we were up to 80 a day, save a lot more now I diy juice as I was buying premium stuff, you live to yours means tho so it always gets spent elsewhere :)

I am saving money as between me and the Mrs we were up to 80 a day, save a lot more now I diy juice as I was buying premium stuff, you live to yours means tho so it always gets spent elsewhere :)

DIY is the next venture for me, after speaking to a friend who has vaped for years but never had a go at it we've decided to try it out. Also having the cost of that halved between the two of us a bit of spare cash would be nice

DIY is the next venture for me, after speaking to a friend who has vaped for years but never had a go at it we've decided to try it out. Also having the cost of that halved between the two of us a bit of spare cash would be nice
You do save a lot compared to buying juice, I still buy premium concentrates but its still a damn site cheaper, mixing is really easy too, it always sounded complicated, its not tho using a juice calculator you can't really go wrong

As I've found a few good set ups now...started makeing my own liquids ect with thx treat of new atty or mod or a battries and my normal diy juice supply's I spend about £40 a month and that's me getting threw close to 1and health litres of juice a month some times it goes up abit but I'd average it out at £50month so no reall difference for now but as I'm finding what I need to make the juices I like it will go down.

I did save at the beginning looool but not now with buying mods etc , but its a cool healthy hobby .

I smoked rollies so the cost saving isn't as substantial.
Relatively cost neutral at the moment but only need to get an rda and mtl rta and what with diy coils and juice should start to see some savings.

God no. I've vaped for over 4 years now and the closest I've got to saving money is when I stopped buying shiny things for 2 years, but now I have a bit of shinyitis, 2 years of abstinence and countless developments to catch up on mean I'm going to spend a good few quid.

I quit smoking weed at the same time I quit smoking. So I've saved upwards of 10 thousand already! And it's only been about 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom