What's new

Baby Beast T8 0.15 coils

BlueNoze

Initiate
Really enjoyed the stock coil on my baby beast but switched to these and cant get along with them. It recommends 60 to 80 watts but the hits just seem dry and flavourless. Still getting vapour thought. If I cranks it anything than 65 it's just tastes burnt?

Really enjoyed the stock coil on my baby beast but switched to these and cant get along with them. It recommends 60 to 80 watts but the hits just seem dry and flavourless. Still getting vapour thought. If I cranks it anything than 65 it's just tastes burnt?
One thing ive noticed is the lower ohm stock coils on most tanks ive owned seem to be pants. I know what u mean about the baby beast ones. It was the same with the cleito coils aswell

Which "stock" coil? Mine came with the T6 and X4 coils and I prefer the vape from the X4, get great clouds from the T6 but I like the flavour from X4 more, yet to play with the RBA.......so many options!!! You will find the right one for you one day!! Also the coils do need a good amount of priming before ramping the power right up.

Mine just came with the stock Q2 and a spare T8 which is the one I'm struggling with

Mine just came with the stock Q2 and a spare T8 which is the one I'm struggling with
I use the T8 all the time in mine. It does need priming well and I start a new coil at 50w . It does seem to have a slight metallic taste initially for maybe a dozen puffs but after that it is good to ramp up. Currently caping at 78w with good flavour and clouds.

I only used the T8 coil that came with my baby beast and found it great after priming that living crap out of it and starting off low for about half a tank or so.

I prefer do the Q2 and X4 coils after trying out the T6 that came with the Big Baby.

The M2 is good when run at about 35w but prefer that on my V8 Stick as it seems to chuck quite big clouds on that compared to when I ran it on my Alien.

I havent got the v8 stick yet an been leaning more towards the cleito tank

I used the t8s on this tank and never took it above 55w, averaged 10-12 days per coil but did occasionally get the dud coil that was dead right away

I've been through a whole pack of these coils now and not one of them is lasting me more than 2 to 3 days. I'm carefully with priming and taking my time to gradually increase the wattage so it can only be either the juice or maybe the mod?

Back
Top Bottom