Innokin
What's new

As ya do

What's most annoying is I comented under one of his pics and he replied straight away. Asked him to check his PMS. No reply. Yet puts pics up everyday and can't even reply to a customer. I'll not be buying again.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
This is pretty piss poor. It only takes a min to send an email regardless of the issues they're going through.
You're taking this very well m8. I wouldn't be happy at all.
I hope it gets sorted quickly.

Cheers

Gaz

This is pretty piss poor. It only takes a min to send an email regardless of the issues they're going through.
You're taking this very well m8. I wouldn't be happy at all.
I hope it gets sorted quickly.

Cheers

Gaz
They will be given tomorrow to reply to my 3rd email. With no reply lol. Then I'll just be asking for a refund. And buying elsewhere. I'd heard so many good things about them is the only reason I purchased. But I've had nothing but hassle.

Vape Green
so yet again no reply from knucklehead been 2 weeks now. and absolutely nothing. has anyone got a number? i just want a refund they have fucked me about that much

so yet again no reply from knucklehead been 2 weeks now. and absolutely nothing. has anyone got a number? i just want a refund they have fucked me about that much

Any update on this jk? I have an issue with Knucklehead that I've been waiting patiently for, over a month now.

Vape Club
Any update on this jk? I have an issue with Knucklehead that I've been waiting patiently for, over a month now.

@tommywho5150 mailed them on facebook for me and i got a refund that day. facebook seems to be the best place to contact them sadly i dont hace facebook. but yea got a refund and bought another one straight away. got it the next day. thinking about rig pig next lol

Back
Top Bottom