What's new

As ya do

just wondering you any further forward with your rda? i was emailed yesterday asking was mine the red mech. and that was it lol. i replied saying yes and explaining again the fault with it etc. but no reply yet 2 weeks been waiting now im itching just to know if im getting a replacement or a refund so i can go buy another else where.
Yeh I got a replacement sent out, delivered today. They might have to wait for stock coming in not sure but they wont rip you off, send another email incase its been lost or forgotten about mate it can happen when theres hundreds of emails a week.

Did they email you to tell you you were getting your mod or anything?? Hopefully get mine back soon.

Liz emailed me to say they were sending one out, its worth double checking they got the email. They have moved so with everything goin on could have just been overlooked while busy, shit can happen.

Liz emailed me to say they were sending one out, its worth double checking they got the email. They have moved so with everything goin on could have just been overlooked while busy, shit can happen.

i know im not worried about getting ripped off. i know they are genuine. i am just one impatient bugga. mailed her 2 days ago no reply il hang off until 1oclock today then mail and see whats happpening.

Still hasn't been resolved has it mate?

I've always found them pretty decent.
If I had a problem I'd usually have a new one coming through the door the very next day. Even without sending my faulty one back

Still hasn't been resolved has it mate?

I've always found them pretty decent.
If I had a problem I'd usually have a new one coming through the door the very next day. Even without sending my faulty one back
No mate no reply nothing. Been over 2 weeks now. Just annoying more than anything looked forward to getting it goes it battery didn't fit. Sent it back first class signed for. Thinking id get it back quicker. But nothing. Emailed her 2 days ago no reply. Emailed again today nothing. I hear nothing but good things. I yet to see anything good.

No mate no reply nothing. Been over 2 weeks now. Just annoying more than anything looked forward to getting it goes it battery didn't fit. Sent it back first class signed for. Thinking id get it back quicker. But nothing. Emailed her 2 days ago no reply. Emailed again today nothing. I hear nothing but good things. I yet to see anything good.
Damn man, that's some bad luck.
I usually message them on Instagram and like I said I've got a new one delivered the very next day before.

I bought a 2 post kennedy where the centre post was way too short to hold in the positive post and messaged them, got a message back 10 mins later saying a new one was in the post.
Came the next day

Hope it gets resolved :/

Damn man, that's some bad luck.
I usually message them on Instagram and like I said I've got a new one delivered the very next day before.

I bought a 2 post kennedy where the centre post was way too short to hold in the positive post and messaged them, got a message back 10 mins later saying a new one was in the post.
Came the next day

Hope it gets resolved :/
What Instagram did you use? I messaged ralfy on Instagram still hasn't even been read. Not good.

Back
Top Bottom