What's new

The "Mad as a March Hair do" Meet...

city461

Legend
Spring will be upon us soon , those welsh yellow flower things will be shooting up soon and youll be fed up of Cadbury cream eggs...
After a brief but complete discussion with the committee the date for the next meet has been decided , Drum roll........
March 4th... Wilmslow... The old Dancer. 2pm start till late
So there is plenty of time to get a greed card off the Doris and no excuses this time...H have a word with the probation officer..
Same agenda as before, same venue, same pink drinks and probably the same result... We never learn.
As usual all newcomers, newbies and nubiles are welcome as well as the more established brigade......
Most questions will be answered in this thread but feel free to PM if you have a question or are a Doris.
Trivial matters or those that are 2 results short of the full classifieds please PM Wacky Races.
Tagging should work as I will manually type each ape but feel free to tag anybody else you may feel would welcome the chance to join the frivolity. If tagging hasnt worked and you havnt seen this thread please let me know

@Tubbyengineer @daz_app @3dj @butlerd @red5 @HAZZA1962 @dg109 @crunchynut @Miss Pepper @ZT @Huggett @SirLugg @Jimmydids @JustDave @pfvapes @Ment @pixelhazard @WardyGTC @Clifford_vapes
@craigwalsh @paulcon @chopper @Mawsley @EmbraSewerRat @bozzer89 @Rob @Greebo @franksy @tootingyoda @Pinkmonkeys @MrTeaTime

Last edited:
Coincidentally, had my first creme egg of the year today. I work weekend evenings unfortunately. If I'm delivering around Wilmslow I'll pop in a for a quick coke n puff and say hello.

I'll have to give it a miss !!! I'll probably be on Remand that weekend, You know what us Scouser's are like !!!:hmm:

Thanks @daz_app. Much appreciated but I think other half will drive us down. He's got an auntie that lives near that way so we will probably call at hers for a quick visit first.

Are we going to need a hose pipe on standby for @butlerd if @Greebo is going? And let just hope it's only his moustache he waxes :P

Back
Top Bottom