What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Out of Stock, oh Noooo

I think i need to see Whats so good about this cotswolds :) deffo starting with the strawberry one, i love strawberry flavours! :)

The strawberry one is unbelievable.... I was one day minding my own business when a sample turned up .... i was soon addicted and needed more and more, i emptied my bank account, sold my car just so i could have more of that sweet delicious morish delight.

seriously it is that good! :D

The strawberry one is unbelievable.... I was one day minding my own business when a sample turned up .... i was soon addicted and needed more and more, i emptied my bank account, sold my car just so i could have more of that sweet delicious morish delight.

seriously it is that good! :D

That sample was just the beginning of my evil plan... mwuhahaha

sorry if i come across sarcastic, i think it my witty sense of humour and i treat the forum like i treat my friends :) just try and have a laugh with everyone :) apologies @Fishy91

Just to say that Cotswold is back in stock!
It's disappearing scarily fast though so if you're still in need you need to get your skates on! :D

Please keep me a Strawberry delight and a flapjack... payday the morra.

Cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom