What's new

Out of Stock, oh Noooo

To be honest citrus punch isn't something I'd normally try but as the others I've tried are good I can't not..

I think the custard doughnut likes low ohms and airy don't usually go to airy either....

Think I'm getting a cotswold fetish..

I've tried four flavours so far I haven't been this impressed with a line of juice since colonel booms!.

And really glad concentrates are available but then the pre made is really good value especially with the free postage and codes that get put up.

Can't fault em!!!.
I agree with everything you just said. Cotswold is one of my favourite juices if not my favourite.

I've tried the lot and they are my goto supplier.
Love them all although I'm probably in the minority in that Custard Doughnut is my least favourite.

To be honest citrus punch isn't something I'd normally try but as the others I've tried are good I can't not..

I think the custard doughnut likes low ohms and airy don't usually go to airy either....

I've tried superbowl , tropical storm, strawberry delight, keylime crunch, golden flapjack and custard doughnut and the only one I'm not keen on is golden flapjack. It's not that I find it nasty but it's just not to my taste.

The clean room for MixShop has been out of action for a refit last week.

This could be the reason :), or it could be done off site by Cotswolds themselves.

If it's the first, it'll be back up and running soon. Tagging @Cotswold Vapour also

Our concentrates our made here in the Cotswolds...

Although the delay on the restock is our bad, not @MixShop's fault, they ordered a while ago and will be receiving some more soon :)

I agree with everything you just said. Cotswold is one of my favourite juices if not my favourite.

I've tried the lot and they are my goto supplier.
Love them all although I'm probably in the minority in that Custard Doughnut is my least favourite.

...You guys are too kind :D

I only wish they'd do keylime crunch as a concentrate soon ;):please:

Keep your eyes peeled... ;)

@vandykevapes stocks Cotswold vapour premix. Agree with all the above in the fact that Cotswold is my favourite, just today put some of the big slice in my cleito after not trying it for about 2weeks and it is fantastic :)

@vandykevapes stocks Cotswold vapour premix. Agree with all the above in the fact that Cotswold is my favourite, just today put some of the big slice in my cleito after not trying it for about 2weeks and it is fantastic :)

Thanks buddy! we have everything in cotswold's in stock ... well we should we took a big order not long ago because of it popularity !

So if you want cotswold then your in luck because we also have a code for 20% all liquid just for POTVer's use POTV20 for 20% off!

https://vandykevapes.com/collections/cotswold-vapour-1

Cheers CN1234 for the recommending us!

Last edited:
I think i need to see Whats so good about this cotswolds :) deffo starting with the strawberry one, i love strawberry flavours! :)

Back
Top Bottom