What's new

Out of Stock, oh Noooo

mick brown

Veteran
Hey chaps, just a quick question really, I suppose I could have messaged you really but never mind. ;)
Just visited your website for some Cotswold Strawberry Delight concentrate and it's out of stock :soupset:
Have you any idea when it'll be back in stock ? I've only got 100ml of mix left :D

Only I've got about 20ml left and pre mixed is out of stock at cotswold vapour

The clean room for MixShop has been out of action for a refit last week.

This could be the reason :), or it could be done off site by Cotswolds themselves.

If it's the first, it'll be back up and running soon. Tagging @Cotswold Vapour also

Strawberry delight back in stock pre made at cotswold vapour..

I'm fancying trying superbowl and citrus punch next have you tried them?.

Cheers

Cheers

My work stocks Cotswolds, so I can indeed say I've tried the entire range.

I also love Citrus Punch myself, so much so I bought 100mls.*

Tropical storm is also awesome. Super Bowl, is a cereal type vape, not usually my [emoji477]️ but it's more milky than cereal. Not something I'd turn my nose up against :)

Key lime Crunch my colleague adores, Strawberry Delight the boss loves. I personally don't think there's a bad flavour out the range, maybe not to my tastebuds but definitely not a bad flavour.

*weird, as I HATE citrus vapes, but Stu concentrates on the Orange rather than the lemon/lime.

Cheers
Yeah , I use superbowl a lot while I'm at work. Never tried the citrus for some reason !

I've tried four flavours so far I haven't been this impressed with a line of juice since colonel booms!.

And really glad concentrates are available but then the pre made is really good value especially with the free postage and codes that get put up.

Can't fault em!!!.

Back
Top Bottom