What's new

Ag query.

Greebo

Achiever
Hi guys. I wanted to get my next diluent stash from you but noticed you don't sell Ag. I just wondered if you will sell it in the future. Yes, I know I'm a lazy bugger & I should just dilute the vg instead. There's always some bugger that wants something that's not stocked. :rolleyes:

Why you want Silver? (Ag - Agentum) or did you mean Aqueous Glycerine (AG)...:P
#grammarnazi #scienceynerd

That's cause I've always got Jewellery on the brain @Tubbyengineer & my iPad took over. :D
#Gemological Institute of America Accredited Jewellery Professional nerd.

Why you want Silver? (Ag - Agentum) or did you mean Aqueous Glycerine (AG)...:P
#grammarnazi #scienceynerd
You should have finished your breakfast by now and be polishing the gp pro...No time to play on here or your punishment will be to swing by wack races house and pick him up...

Cheers @ Greebo - will ask the master mixer if we can get some on the go. He is doing a bit refit to the clean room that should finish this week so will ask if we can get some knocked up when has cleared the decks. So can't promise anything for a week or so but will let you know when ready!

You should have finished your breakfast by now and be polishing the gp pro...No time to play on here or your punishment will be to swing by wack races house and pick him up...
The GP Pro is set up on the Sunbox and filled with Passion Bomb - Since you hate Attraction. I'm also bringing the GP Dripper the Two hole, two post 50 euros cheaper version.

Thank you @MixShop. I've still got about a month's worth left so it's not urgent but if you can do it that would be great.
#lazy cow that can't be arsed to mix it herself.

Back
Top Bottom