What's new

Favorite flavour genesis?

jj87

Postman
I was having a discussion with a mate about our favorite flavour gennie's, I went for the nextiny & origen genesis mk2, against his kraken & rsst. What is other people's favorite flavour gennie? Never know I might get a new go to Gennie. Cheers

I really enjoyed the mcr 303 cheap aswell. Don't bother with anymore tho well genies in general have gone out the window for me.

Nextiny/stasis for flavour origen with twin mesh wicks for flavour plus clouds.

I still like a dual wicked kraken for flavour, single wick has to be the nextiny

Just started on gennies so can't compare much especially as my Origen V2MkII won't wick, but Le Zephyr is quite tasty.

Why won't it wick? What's the build look like /made with?

It's #400 mesh, and straw within straw. Single coil is 5 spaced wraps of #28 kanthal and I only vape 12-14 watts, but it just won't keep up.
I referred to Yong Yeol Kim's Youtube tutorial, and I really rate him because he doesn't speak and the camera work is brilliant. He uses one of the smaller deck holes for the wick.

Options I have are:
- use Qorax mesh wick method which works really well in the Le Zephyr
- use one of the bigger deck holes

It's #400 mesh, and straw within straw. Single coil is 5 spaced wraps of #28 kanthal and I only vape 12-14 watts, but it just won't keep up.
I referred to Yong Yeol Kim's Youtube tutorial, and I really rate him because he doesn't speak and the camera work is brilliant. He uses one of the smaller deck holes for the wick.

Options I have are:
- use Qorax mesh wick method which works really well in the Le Zephyr
- use one of the bigger deck holes
both excellent youtubers for mesh
Try making the inner straw with #200—300 mesh
(can't see the pic)

both excellent youtubers for mesh
Try making the inner straw with #200—300 mesh
(can't see the pic)

OK. I've only got #400 mesh so may visit Stealthvape.
Can you tell me the purpose of the inner straw - is it to let air in, or to let juice out ?

Back
Top Bottom