What's new

Any Snuff users?

i gave up the old stinky sticks using snuff and a vape , but I do some times still light up a cigar at xmas and on my birthday so ive gone from smoking about 30 fags a day to 2 or 3 cigars a year that's one hell of a big jump.
wilsons raspberry is my all day snuff :worship:

I have been dabbling in snuff for a couple of years now. I have tried about ten different flavours but can wholeheartedly recommend Gawith Apricot Snuff. Oddly it doesn't smell like apricot at all.

I only use it a couple of times a day and it can be very refreshing. The box/dispenser is fantastic as well. I also use a home made bicarb & saline nasal spray every night to clean out the gunk.

Last edited:
Haven't snorted anything for years now, never been one for snuff though.
I aggree with earlier posts though all tobacco products have a cancer risk, chewing tobacco was well known for causing mouth cancers and remember you have a chance of nasal problems with snuff and it could well get on your chest, all i am saying is vaping is safer than any form of tobacco use.

I must have been living under a rock or something because iv never seen the stuff lol I was given a Victorian snuff box years ago it's packed in my loft with all the other ugly things iv acquired over the years and I honestly believed snuff was something they used to use but never in my wildest dreams did I think people still used the stuff and I see it can be bought in flavours too does anyone have a link to where such amazing unseen products can be viewed or even purchased? [emoji2]

Still use snus when im on a plane... Stock up on it when im in Sweden, keep it in the freezer...lasts forever..

Our flights to and from the States last year was a breeze with a couple of bits of snus. It is still my choice of "dual" when dual fuelling. Fantastic stuff. :2thumbsup:

Our flights to and from the States last year was a breeze with a couple of bits of snus. It is still my choice of "dual" when dual fuelling. Fantastic stuff. :2thumbsup:
I have been going to Sweden for work for 15 years so discovered it a long time ago.. used it a lot when smoking..
Always have some in the freezer.. Still enjoy a portion.. Skruff Tranbar..

The last few weeks Iv been looking at snuff as a alternative to chewing. Anyone recommend a start up snuff. ( if there is such a thing)

The last few weeks Iv been looking at snuff as a alternative to chewing. Anyone recommend a start up snuff. ( if there is such a thing)
I've just got back into snuff after reading this thread a while back. My old man used to like a pinch of snuff and i used to have the odd sniffter once in a while. I've got quite a few now torque are really good and for a beginner
mcchrystal's original and genuine would probably be the best to begin with. I'm currently trying Dholakia herbal snuff which imho is really nice and i find has a relaxing effect and fubar bohica which is a choclate and chilli snuff which has one hell of a burn but is very morrish if you like chilli.

While it was a while ago i spent 10 years in convienience retail and even in the few stores that had snuff in stocl not once did i ever see anyone buy it. Kind of amazed its still a thing folks do. Never tried it myself but do wonder how good a decongestent mentholy ones are comapared to over the counter decongestent sprays and the old head over steaming bowl of water and olbas oil

Back
Top Bottom