What's new

As ya do

1485890291506.jpg

Sorry guys. So bought rig mod v3 got it today battery didn't fit got jammed. Screwed bottom off. Got it out but the battery tape was scratched it pulled it off. And put it into the battery bin. And no I don't work in ziggicig Belfast. Sending the mod back and hopefully getting a new one. Thanks for the help anyway.

Sorry guys. So bought rig mod v3 got it today battery didn't fit got jammed. Screwed bottom off. Got it out but the battery tape was scratched it pulled it off. And put it into the battery bin. And no I don't work in ziggicig Belfast. Sending the mod back and hopefully getting a new one. Thanks for the help anyway.

Hope it all gets sorted out, But Knucklehead are quite good so they should get it all shipshape soonest. Shame you got a duff one this time around.
Shoulda bought the Endless!!

I've read thro' the thread and can well understand some of the comments made. You say you work in a vape shop and you tell us you put an unwrapped battery in a mech just to test that it fits.
Hey we all do daft things, but we know fine well at some point someone is going to call you out on it. Take yir knocks and learn the lesson.
There are quite a few vastly experienced and knowledgeable folk on here, there are also, however, a few cheeky baskets, so when we hear something like that, just incase someone else without any frakking clue thinks of doing the same, it gets called out.

Enjoy your rig when you get a working one.

Hope it all gets sorted out, But Knucklehead are quite good so they should get it all shipshape soonest. Shame you got a duff one this time around.
Shoulda bought the Endless!!

I've read thro' the thread and can well understand some of the comments made. You say you work in a vape shop and you tell us you put an unwrapped battery in a mech just to test that it fits.
Hey we all do daft things, but we know fine well at some point someone is going to call you out on it. Take yir knocks and learn the lesson.
There are quite a few vastly experienced and knowledgeable folk on here, there are also, however, a few cheeky baskets, so when we hear something like that, just incase someone else without any frakking clue thinks of doing the same, it gets called out.

Enjoy your rig when you get a working one.

Its all good. No offence taken. Took it apart again when I got home and still can't find the problem. The barrel bit must not be the same width the whole way down is only thing I can think off.

Its all good. No offence taken. Took it apart again when I got home and still can't find the problem. The barrel bit must not be the same width the whole way down is only thing I can think off.

Are you on Facebook chief? He's more active on there than anywhere else and he'll sort it for you no bother if you let him know.

Are you on Facebook chief? He's more active on there than anywhere else and he'll sort it for you no bother if you let him know.

No mate not on Facebook messaged the site. And pmd him on Instagram but no response as of yet. Of anyone knows him could they ask him to get in touch. I probably just need to send it back and he will replace it but I hate waiting

No mate not on Facebook messaged the site. And pmd him on Instagram but no response as of yet. Of anyone knows him could they ask him to get in touch. I probably just need to send it back and he will replace it but I hate waiting

If you've messaged through the site either he or Liz will reply. They've got some personal shit going on at the minute though.

Back
Top Bottom