Vape Superstore
What's new

A Billion Lives: Review

freddo

Premium Vendor
Hey Guys,

We were lucky enough to be invited along to the Premier of A Billion Lives in Paris. If you haven't heard of A Billion Lives Documentary, defo go and check it out! We had a great time and we've put together a little review which you can read here: http://bit.ly/2d5TGVT

Let us know what you think!
Happy vaping!

Innokin
Hey Guys,

We were lucky enough to be invited along to the Premier of A Billion Lives in Paris. If you haven't heard of A Billion Lives Documentary, defo go and check it out! We had a great time and we've put together a little review which you can read here: http://bit.ly/2d5TGVT

Let us know what you think!
Happy vaping!

Yes yes and yes to such an extent I have promoted a uk screening

Hi All
10 days left to reserve tickets or it will not show
58 tickets left.

You have a chance to see one of the first showings in the UK of A billion lives.
I am over over the moon to be involved in promoting a great documentary film.
it is being considered at the Oscars for best documentary
YOU can see it before it goes mainstream.
#abillionlives
I have 60 tickets up for grabs

Bracknell odeon
Thursday November 3rd @ 6pm
If you cannot make it please share this post

A true story of the vaping revolution and tragic corruption leading to a billion deaths around the world

To reserve your tickets, please visit the my Demand Film Event Page here: https://tickets.demand.film/event/1178

Thanks and hopefully see you there

Everyone wants to make money from vaping, from governments to film makers and ticket touts. Shame it wasn't put out into the world where it could have actually done some good.

Good luck with the ticket sales.

Vape Green
Everyone wants to make money from vaping, from governments to film makers and ticket touts. Shame it wasn't put out into the world where it could have actually done some good.

Good luck with the ticket sales.
Tis free to watch on u tube :57:

Elux
Sorry Not sure how to do the Linky Linky but if you go to the place where the ads are go down to interviews its the second one down full film Is there ! By the way just looked @ that rejuiced @ that price will be having 3 custard 1 cream egg & another 2 not decided yet but 6 for just over a £10 Including p&p i think I can do that ! :)

if its the link i looked at then its most prob a spammer or virus as film not shown. you have to follow dodgy looking link to download, no ta.

and rejuiced its just the custard on discount. the others are full price

AcmeFog
OOOPs :diy: Silly me should have checked but as on phone never did ! Can not find it any where am very tempted to watch now & take along a camcorder to make it available for the masses but can't find it showing any where ! As for rejuiced 3 10ml @ £2 each 3 custard 10ml @ £1.25 £1.99 p&p +5% Dicount code juiceb5 works out £10.80ish not bad deal ! :57:

ive even checked kodi which has the link to the full film but the dalm link is broken.

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom