What's new

As ya do

just watched the video again and that battery falls in unlike mine. so theres deffinately something wrong. hopefully they get back to me. is there a number i could ring i wonder?

Wait... Can you just confirm that you've taken the unwrapped battery out of the bin and made it safe?

Wait... Can you just confirm that you've taken the unwrapped battery out of the bin and made it safe?
calm down i put it in a wee plastic battery box. and discarded it. the topic is why is the tube too small for the battery?

calm down i put it in a wee plastic battery box. and discarded it. the topic is why is the tube too small for the battery?
Just don't want that battery hitting a foil yoghurt lid or a bit of tin foil and exploding on you or the scaffies...

No matter what any poster thinks the question is, there is always a question for the rest of us, of whether someone is being safe or if they are likely to end up in a Daily Mail vaping horror story.
As someone working in a vape shop advising others you should appreciate this.

Had a battery laying around with no wrap on, chucked in the bin, and works in a vape shop...well fk me sideways with a Rig V3...

Back
Top Bottom