What's new

As ya do

jk1912

Postman
i just bought new rig mod v3 and i dunno how or why but my battery got stuck now i cant get it out and ive just made a whole new mess, help help help

It is a tube right?
Surely you take atty and the bottom off.
Then push it out with a blunt long thing if giving it a dunt with your hand does not help?
Does the battery have any labels stuck on the wrap? Remove them carefully so not to damage the wrap.

long blunt and not metallic would be best.

Did it feel tight when you pushed it in? (yeah yeah, I know!)

I am going to be a bit rude now.
Sorry.
Do you have the required knowledge and common sense to safely use a mech?
You understand ohms law, battery safety etc?

that was rude lol. yea i do i done alota work on ohms law and making the right build. but this is my first mech. and got it this morning. its the rig mod v3. i bought a battery with it samsung 18650. but its as tight as a nuns fanny!! i had to take the bottom off and push it out. but whys it not fitting???

that was rude lol. yea i do i done alota work on ohms law and making the right build. but this is my first mech. and got it this morning. its the rig mod v3. i bought a battery with it samsung 18650. but its as tight as a nuns fanny!! i had to take the bottom off and push it out. but whys it not fitting???

Does it have sticky labels on it or has it been rewrapped over the original wrap by a seller putting their own branding on?

it shouldn't be tight, it should glide in like that nun has had 4 kids .... if you have to force it then the ID of the mod is too small (is it a clone?) or the battery is too fat, there is no other explanation.

if i take the wrap off i think it would fit but that would not be the smartest thing to do.

took the wrap off and it fits 100percent. but im scared to put the rebuildable on now lol.

Back
Top Bottom