What's new

New vaper stomach ache

if you bought the coolfire as a kit which included the tank then there is no way they will take it back. ive got one isub tanks but never even used it as they are not the best tanks in the world.

all subtanks should be fine using 70/30 mix.
80/20 does struggle in some tanks as its thicker vg and you could get dry hits and burn the coil easier as it struggles to soak up the juice.

tbh i think it might be worth thinking about switching to a mouth to lung tank for the first month to ween you off the cigs using higher nicotine then in a few weeks to a month go back to the isub.

the nautilus is a great tank for mouth to lung which you can use much higher nicotine and 50/50 juice is best as well https://www.dnavapes.com/collections/tanks-and-clearomisers/products/aspire-nautilus
maximum 14watts with these coils so battery will last a lot longer and so will the juice.

i gave up with this tank after a 20-30 a day habit for 35 years so it sure worked for me.
a month later i bought a subtank and went straight from 18mg to 3mg

average subbing for me is 25-35ml a day.

EDIT:

90vg/10pg thats defo best for a dripper and will struggle in most tanks.
Wow 25-30 ml a day?! Thats quite a lot! Anyways, I'm okay to switching to this one but as I said I'm now almost cetain that I'm allergic to PG. Theres no other explanation of this problem happening.... And since I can't return it I must seek for an alternative.... Now my friend told me that he is not really vaping a lot with the 90/10 liquid. As what we discussed he is vaping something like 4x 4.5ml a week (on average). I'm sure that i will vape twice as much and I'm wondering if its worth the risk anyway because If i cant vape anything with more PG from that it is pointless to save the coils... Oh and btw thanks a lot for the quick responses , much appreciated man!

If you get in to DIY you can use distilled water instead of PG to thin the VG a bit.
Never really used in anger myself.
Not sure if anyone sells very low PG juice (in most (but not all) flavours) thinned down with distilled water.

Worst case you could add some to your 90% VG if the tank was struggling. Flavour would diminish a little (or perhaps the water may carry better anyway?).
Don't think you need a high % of water. Maybe 2% would thin a good bit but I could be wrong?

If you get in to DIY you can use distilled water instead of PG to thin the VG a bit.
Never really used in anger myself.
Not sure if anyone sells very low PG juice (in most (but not all) flavours) thinned down with distilled water.

Worst case you could add some to your 90% VG if the tank was struggling. Flavour would diminish a little (or perhaps the water may carry better anyway?).
Don't think you need a high % of water. Maybe 2% would thin a good bit but I could be wrong?
That actually sounds like a great solution! What would the others say? Do you think this might sort the problem? It might be even 80% vg ratio as long as the water wont bother much?

It NEEDS to be distilled water, from a chemist etc. NOT just halfords de-ionised.
Maybe start a different thread if no answers here such as - "How much distilled water should I add to a mix" in the mixology section.
Explain briefly your issue of PG intolerance (maybe) and what you should add to 80/90% pre-mixed juice.

That actually sounds like a great solution! What would the others say? Do you think this might sort the problem? It might be even 80% vg ratio as long as the water wont bother much?

If you get into diy which to be honest is just like mixing a cocktail, try substituting the PG for AG as 100% VG would be gloopy as hell.

Most oneshot concentrates are mixed with PG though unfortunately. You would have to ask the vendors.

you can buy AG from most diy juice suppliers... I bought mines from here....

http://www.lubrisolve.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=113&product_id=264

cheers

Gaz

It NEEDS to be distilled water, from a chemist etc. NOT just halfords de-ionised.
Maybe start a different thread if no answers here such as - "How much distilled water should I add to a mix" in the mixology section.
Explain briefly your issue of PG intolerance (maybe) and what you should add to 80/90% pre-mixed juice.
Will definitely do man thanks for the advice! Tomorrow I'm seeing the gp and right after that i will make a thread!
If you get into diy which to be honest is just like mixing a cocktail, try substituting the PG for AG as 100% VG would be gloopy as hell.

Most oneshot concentrates are mixed with PG though unfortunately. You would have to ask the vendors.

you can buy AG from most diy juice suppliers... I bought mines from here....

http://www.lubrisolve.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=113&product_id=264

cheers

Gaz
I do have some experience with DIY. I will post a thread tomorrow to discuss with you guys what shall i do after consulting my doctor and see if I'm really intolerant to pg! Thanks for the advice too !

Just to say @bixtape , 6-7ml a day isn't over doing it. I vape at least 30ml a day at 3mg and I'm sure a lot do a hell of a lot more.

Just to say @bixtape , 6-7ml a day isn't over doing it. I vape at least 30ml a day at 3mg and I'm sure a lot do a hell of a lot more.
Yeah i see , but apparently 50 /50 11 mg sub ohm is very much lol! I thought 6 7 is a lot because the strength was very heavy for me and I do smoke faggs a lot hahaha Now I know why I felt like that! I am so newbish

Yeah i see , but apparently 50 /50 11 mg sub ohm is very much lol! I thought 6 7 is a lot because the strength was very heavy for me and I do smoke faggs a lot hahaha Now I know why I felt like that! I am so newbish
I tried 12mg juice sub ohming when I first started before I knew anything and it put me off sub ohming for months. :D Stuck with my mini nautilus for a while after that.
I then gave the sub tank another go with 6mg juice and everything was fine. Down to 3mg now but I do have to chain vape ;)
Hope you find something out at the doc's.

I tried 12mg juice sub ohming when I first started before I knew anything and it put me off sub ohming for months. :D Stuck with my mini nautilus for a while after that.
I then gave the sub tank another go with 6mg juice and everything was fine. Down to 3mg now but I do have to chain vape ;)
Hope you find something out at the doc's.
We learned our lessons hahaha! Thanks man , i really hope that i have that problem with the pg sorted out and I think to go safe and vape 3 mg if everything is fine!

Back
Top Bottom