What's new

Temporamce meet at Steam review and other ramblings

city461

Legend
Another meet went down extremely well at @steamcafe in Notts....
Hosted by Chris the proprietor with a modicum of help from that man @Huggett.
The surroundings have been upgraded now with a few more leather sofas in situ along with coffee tables lending to a more relaxed atmosphere....
Some of the North West Chapter meet made the effort to attend (reciprocal gents please)
Steve @Tubbyengineer and Darren @daz_app were the usual stallwarts and some politically correct gobshite from Manchester provided ample food again......
A pretty full house was assembled by mid afternoon with @ZT providing additional hospitality.
The usual topics of conversation were flowing including another slating of the TPD , a surprise for @butlerd 's visit to Manchester next week in recognition of his sterling tweedy efforts, Darren's impending visit to most of the kazi's in Morocco and Steve's new extremely classy and expensive squonk....
It was very pleasant to see Daniel @smut attend and thanks to him for the generosity he showed with his astounding coils....you got to try them by the way....
Apparently due to some left wing,one legged lesbian at Nottingham council being over active you are not allowed to drink alcohol in Notts till after 5:30pm but the wait made it all the better, I assure you gentlemen we don't have this problem with Manchester council....in fact it's the reverse..if you don't drink by 5:30 you lose the right to have your refuse removed..
5:30 arrived and so did the Red Cross in the form of @nikki from mars with pink drinks...Thank you dear lady...
The atmosphere relaxed and so did the humour till very late in the evening....
A personal thank you to @Tubbyengineer for the very pleasant lift there and back....
Splendid effort by the Steam Cafe team yet again, it's well worth a visit if your passing even if it's just to get @Huggett to rewick your dripper.....
Thank you gents and hope to see you at the NW chapter meet....
These are my personal views only. Other views are available at most good retailers and some bad ones.

Last edited:
Sounds like a hoot was had. No drink till 5.30 that sounds like cruel and unusual punishment. Will have to try and make it to one of these, perhaps in the summer.

Was great to meet up with everyone old and new.. many pink drinks were had.. and some of us without far away homes to get to were there till 1am getting rather squiffy...

Nice review right there squire. Good to see everyone and a couple of new faces to boot!

'Twas good indeed, many many insult's were hurled at my Lovely little Amulet (it's NOT a Treebox you chunts), Large numbers of pink drinks were consumed and a lot of setting the world to rights was acheived...

'Twas good indeed, many many insult's were hurled at my Lovely little Amulet (it's NOT a Treebox you chunts), Large numbers of pink drinks were consumed and a lot of setting the world to rights was acheived...
Its doing a dam good impression of a treebox.... but worked it out.. you counld have 6 treebox or one copy? do the maths @daz_app , I know what youd have.. :D
hanks again for the lift steve and the pleasant company, coffee and kanelbulle on the way down..

smok-treebox-mini.jpg

Nowhere near the same - cheeky bugger...
20170129_202122[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom