What's new

New vaper stomach ache

and this is the difference between a subohm direct to lung tank compared to a mouth to lung tank which can use much higher nicotine.
as a new vapor it sounds like youve gone straight to direct to lung which is not always best for a first timer.
also 50/50 is best in a mouth to lung tank while 70/30 is the norm for direct to lung tanks.

youve not actually said which tank came with the coolfire storm and which coil you have in it.
Oh my god I've never thought that vaping would be so much complicated lol! 70/30 PG VG? Why is 50/50 that bad for direct to lung? The storm edition comes with a ISUB tank and 0.5 ohm coil.... I'm now smoking 50/50 no nic juice and i find no difference with the bloating problem....

its a new learning curve and you pick it up quite quickly.

whenever you see ratio of juice VG is almost always mentioned first so 70vg/30pg
vg is for clouds and pg is for flavor and throat hit.
50pg in a subtank is a bit high and can be a little rough.
50pg in a mouth to lung tank is perfect as you are running normally at 10-14watts max with a higher ohm coil.
mouth to lung 1.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8 or similar
direct to lung 0.5, 0.25 or similar

its a new learning curve and you pick it up quite quickly.

whenever you see ratio of juice VG is almost always mentioned first so 70vg/30pg
vg is for clouds and pg is for flavor and throat hit.
50pg in a subtank is a bit high and can be a little rough.
50pg in a mouth to lung tank is perfect as you are running normally at 10-14watts max with a higher ohm coil.
mouth to lung 1.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8 or similar
direct to lung 0.5, 0.25 or similar
I see, to be honest I don't really mind the rougness or the clouds or whatever with the 50/50 I like it overall! I know i sound so newbish but vaping it at 17W is fine? I don't really go for those massive clouds and etc , pretty sattisfied with the 17W for now. Maybe since ive cooked like 200 ml of 50/50 I will vape it and then try with that 70/30 ratio? I've read somewhere that 50/50 is the basic ratio for vaping no matter the coil thats why I went for it... I really don't know , I realize that I've made a huge mistake with jumping into huge amounts of juices without nearly any knowledge...

I started off on petrol station 50/50 juices and soon realised its fkin aweful. for me, i like 70/30 or 80/20 the PG gives me a scratchy throat. High VG needs a bit of breathing and steeping for the full flavours to develope but im cool with that.

I started off on petrol station 50/50 juices and soon realised its fkin aweful. for me, i like 70/30 or 80/20 the PG gives me a scratchy throat. High VG needs a bit of breathing and steeping for the full flavours to develope but im cool with that.
Mate i wish i just had a scratchy throat from the juice... I feel like im fucking pregnant just by few puffs of 50 50 even without nic in the juice! I'm now 99% sure its because of the vaping and I've got some pills today to see if they are going to help this bloating... However I will go out today and get some samples of 3 mg 70 30 to see how it goes , hopefully its not as bad as now... I'm out of options :/ Oh and you are talking about DIY liquid right? If bought from vendor , the liquid would be ready to vape right? Asking particularly for 70-30 and 80-20

Last edited:
just a thought
there are some pepole that are alergic to PG so have to use 100% VG
now in not sure of the side affects but i think one was a rash of some sorts but it sounds like it can affect people differently so if 70vg/30pg is still no good then it might be worth trying high VG but this is a thick juice and wont work in a lot of tanks so its best using a dripper.

just a thought
there are some pepole that are alergic to PG so have to use 100% VG
now in not sure of the side affects but i think one was a rash of some sorts but it sounds like it can affect people differently so if 70vg/30pg is still no good then it might be worth trying high VG but this is a thick juice and wont work in a lot of tanks so its best using a dripper.
Yeah thats what i thought so , but allergy doesnt affect the stomach i think... Do you think that this tank would be fine to vape 70/30 80/20 ? Or I definitely need to get a dripper :/ I'll check if i can return it so i can get a dripper if thats the case...

1 More interesting thought is that I do have vaped lets say a whole day , draining the whole tank of 4.5 ml,with my friends coolfire 4 plus storm edition! It was with a non nic juice though and I didn't experience any symptoms of bloating stomach which confuses me so much. Now I'm waiting him to tell me what liquid has he smoked. Another thing is that , is there any possibility that since I've primed the coil with the nic juice and lets say that the nicotine is causing me this problem , is therer any possiblity that there's some nicotine left in what I'm vaping I haven't cleaned the tank as well from that juice , and i've filled the tank twice with the nicotine and after those stuff happened i started vaping the non nic juice :/ Do you think there might be some leftovers of the nicotine?

1 Little update , so apparently the liquid that my mate gave me to vape was 90/10 VG PG. It doesn't say it on the label the ratio , but I checked on the website and contacted them just to make sure that they are selling only this ratio (They sell it only in this ratio, just received an email from them) If you are wondering which one is the juice - https://www.ukecigstore.com/snap-liquids-peach-ice-tea-e-liquid.html . This makes me think that I'm really allergic to PG, I'm however visiting my GP tomorrow but I want to gather as much information as possible so when i visit him I would expect not to be told that I can't vape lol Because I've read many cases that GP tells this imagine lol and I didn't have problem with vaping this juice at all in large amounts! And interestingly he has the same mod as i mentioned and his mod is working more than fine?

if you bought the coolfire as a kit which included the tank then there is no way they will take it back. ive got one isub tanks but never even used it as they are not the best tanks in the world.

all subtanks should be fine using 70/30 mix.
80/20 does struggle in some tanks as its thicker vg and you could get dry hits and burn the coil easier as it struggles to soak up the juice.

tbh i think it might be worth thinking about switching to a mouth to lung tank for the first month to ween you off the cigs using higher nicotine then in a few weeks to a month go back to the isub.

the nautilus is a great tank for mouth to lung which you can use much higher nicotine and 50/50 juice is best as well https://www.dnavapes.com/collections/tanks-and-clearomisers/products/aspire-nautilus
maximum 14watts with these coils so battery will last a lot longer and so will the juice.

i gave up with this tank after a 20-30 a day habit for 35 years so it sure worked for me.
a month later i bought a subtank and went straight from 18mg to 3mg

average subbing for me is 25-35ml a day.

EDIT:

90vg/10pg thats defo best for a dripper and will struggle in most tanks.

Back
Top Bottom