Vape Superstore
What's new

New vaper stomach ache

I actually have only 10 ml ones since I've made with friends big batch and didn't really need the smaller ones... However i will try now to make a 4 ml nicotine with 6 ml non nicotine juice and see what happens!

sounds like a good plan.
Good luck.
It should be fine.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
So I did something like 3 ml nic and 7ml no nic juice and it is actually much better in taste and clouds. I'm starting to think that the juice i've bought is total shit lol However I can't really tell how the nic is right now as my tummy still doesn't feel really well. I will make another sample , this time more precisely, because i had to transfer the juice from the tank into the bottle, and see how it goes! But i will definitely will be mixing the nic in relatively low ratio! I will make an update tomorrow and will let you guys know how is it!

what make of juice is it your using.

there sure is a lot of confusion for new members with all the sub ohm kits hitting the market.
personally i think its wrong that these are being pushed for new users as weve seen quite a lot buying 12-18mg juice and almost knakering their throat pushing 50-60watts.

when i gave up 2 years ago there was only mouth to lung tanks which is exactly like smoking.
with these tanks you can use much higher nicotine and much lower wattage. average was 10-14watts using 18mg juice. much easier to ween of the cigs without any of the side effects of subohming with higher nicotine juice.
after a month i bought one of the first sub ohm tanks available from kanger and still use it at work for my custard fix.
also expect some side effects for the first 2 weeks while your body cleans out all the toxins from smoking. they soon settle down.

Premier Ecigs
I mind when I was a lad.
We started with with a 1.8 ohm ce4 for a week ortwo before moving on to a evod or a protank while we learned about ohms law and coil building.
Then it was either a kayfun at 0,8ohms or drippers at 0.5 ohms or even lower fore the truly mental.
Those were the days.
Much simpler times.
We all knew where we were back then.
The kids nowadays.

what make of juice is it your using.

there sure is a lot of confusion for new members with all the sub ohm kits hitting the market.
personally i think its wrong that these are being pushed for new users as weve seen quite a lot buying 12-18mg juice and almost knakering their throat pushing 50-60watts.

when i gave up 2 years ago there was only mouth to lung tanks which is exactly like smoking.
with these tanks you can use much higher nicotine and much lower wattage. average was 10-14watts using 18mg juice. much easier to ween of the cigs without any of the side effects of subohming with higher nicotine juice.
after a month i bought one of the first sub ohm tanks available from kanger and still use it at work for my custard fix.
also expect some side effects for the first 2 weeks while your body cleans out all the toxins from smoking. they soon settle down.
Well I can't really go any higher than 17 wats with this juice i have the feeling that my lung is going to collapse lol That juice is just 50/50 pg vp 11 mg nicotine and its under the brand '' Mutant Vape'' and its called ''Vape Gods'' flavour ''Zeus'' .Probably you haven't heard of the brand, I've bought it in a shop in Sunderland . The one that I'm making is the same 50/50 PG VG no nic and I have the feeling that mine is much better with 3 days of steeping it. And yeah i do expect some side effects , but I don't think that this stomach ache is normal...

AcmeFog
I think you still have to keep an open mind about the stomach thing not having anything to do with the vaping.
After a nights sleep surely your stomach would be much better because your nic levels in your body should have dropped even if you had been taking far too much nic all day.
As I said earlier if you stop vaping at the earliest sign of a headache or lightheartedness then you are probably not seriously overdoing the nic.
I am no health expert but if it does not get better quickly consider other possibilities and think about whether you should see the doctor.

I think you still have to keep an open mind about the stomach thing not having anything to do with the vaping.
After a nights sleep surely your stomach would be much better because your nic levels in your body should have dropped even if you had been taking far too much nic all day.
As I said earlier if you stop vaping at the earliest sign of a headache or lightheartedness then you are probably not seriously overdoing the nic.
I am no health expert but if it does not get better quickly consider other possibilities and think about whether you should see the doctor.
Definitely man.... I will know for sure tomorrow i guess! I am just now taking guesses of what i've read in the internet... I guess I can't really notice when I'm overdoing lol or more like i didn't actually know i had! But now I do and i will be much more cautious

E-liquids.com
Well I can't really go any higher than 17 wats with this juice i have the feeling that my lung is going to collapse lol That juice is just 50/50 pg vp 11 mg nicotine and its under the brand '' Mutant Vape'' and its called ''Vape Gods'' flavour ''Zeus'' .Probably you haven't heard of the brand, I've bought it in a shop in Sunderland . The one that I'm making is the same 50/50 PG VG no nic and I have the feeling that mine is much better with 3 days of steeping it. And yeah i do expect some side effects , but I don't think that this stomach ache is normal...
and this is the difference between a subohm direct to lung tank compared to a mouth to lung tank which can use much higher nicotine.
as a new vapor it sounds like youve gone straight to direct to lung which is not always best for a first timer.
also 50/50 is best in a mouth to lung tank while 70/30 is the norm for direct to lung tanks.

youve not actually said which tank came with the coolfire storm and which coil you have in it.

Back
Top Bottom