What's new

New vaper stomach ache

When I started 3 weeks ago, being a Cigar smoker I went straight for the 18mg, soon realised was getting too much, reduced to 12mg and now finding 6 is fine, I have kept some of the strong stuff handy, just in case, but so far haven't needed it. Don't forget to get plenty of fluids into you, I have now found out this can be a real pain, having to go pee a number of times through the night :30:, swings and roundabouts.
Yeah I'm definitely lowering the nicotine and might as well keep that juice for some other days lol But i think 3 mg would be much more suitable for me since i kind of need that habit of puffing few times like a cigarette before a break!

If just coming off fags I would try 6 first, you may well go on down to 3 after a bit but my personal opinion is in the early days it is better to have a little to much than not enough nic but certainly drop from 12. If you buy 3mg and 6mg in the same flavour you have lots of options by mixing them together. half 3mg and half 6mg gives you 4 1/2 mg for example.

It can take a bit of experimenting to find what is right for you.
Hmm I will think about it tonight. I'm just comming of the faggs and I do have actually a non nicotine liquid but it is still in steeping process so I haven't really tried it. Might try it now to see how it goes but i don't think i will manage to overcome the hunger of nicotine.Is it actually possible to mix it with that juice and get something much safer to smoke? The DIY juice is 50/50 again with peach flavour and the one with nicotine is with some wild fruits. I'm kinda now scared of that 12 mg juice and i think 3 mg won't be that much of a problem compared to 6 mg? Thank you for the quick response!

Well as you can see man I'm new af lol Didn't know it would be that much of a problem. But thank you all for the fast responses, helped me a lot!
I sub ohmed 12mg when i started in a subtank but that was down to bad advice from a store i purchased from o had alot of headaches. Found this place and was pointed in the right direction. My advice would be to grab some 6mg like others have said and see how it goes u may even want to drop to a 3 if its still to harsh and strong.

Hmm I will think about it tonight. I'm just comming of the faggs and I do have actually a non nicotine liquid but it is still in steeping process so I haven't really tried it. Might try it now to see how it goes but i don't think i will manage to overcome the hunger of nicotine.Is it actually possible to mix it with that juice and get something much safer to smoke? The DIY juice is 50/50 again with peach flavour and the one with nicotine is with some wild fruits. I'm kinda now scared of that 12 mg juice and i think 3 mg won't be that much of a problem compared to 6 mg? Thank you for the quick response!

I would try it.
They are both fruit and that does not take much steeping, How bad can it be ?
Mix up a wee batch at whatever strength you think is right.

I sub ohmed 12mg when i started in a subtank but that was down to bad advice from a store i purchased from o had alot of headaches. Found this place and was pointed in the right direction. My advice would be to grab some 6mg like others have said and see how it goes u may even want to drop to a 3 if its still to harsh and strong.
Yeah such newbies lol . will definitely do man! Thank you!

I would try it.
They are both fruit and that does not take much steeping, How bad can it be ?
Mix up a wee batch at whatever strength you think is right.
I've got 1 bottle of 70 mg with that juice , how much would u suggest to put with the one with nicotine? The bottle is 100 ml , shall I put like 30 ml. Do you think it would be something near to 6 mg nic juice? Actually i've found a 10ml one , what ratio shall i mix them?

I actually have only 10 ml ones since I've made with friends big batch and didn't really need the smaller ones... However i will try now to make a 4 ml nicotine with 6 ml non nicotine juice and see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom