Innokin
What's new

New vaper stomach ache

bixtape

Postman
Hello guys! So i've bought my first box mod (coolfire 4+ storm edition) yesterday and got 12 mg 50/50 juice with it. At first there was no problem with all, as any other new to vape guy I'm vaping quite a lot , when i say a lot i mean A LOT, let's say ive smoked for the past 10 hours like 6-7 ml of that juice. But last night it kinda gave me a bit headache , thats okay. And today as i said I vaped a lot and now I have something like a stomach ache and feel like my stomach is full although i havent really eaten much today. I am almost certain that its because of the juice but I'd like to know if it is because I'm new to vaping , is it normal in the begining to be like that ? Is it because of the strength of the nicotine? I am a heavy smoker and thought that 12 mg nicotine would be fine for me, I am willing to change it to even 3 mg if that will solve those stomach/headaches? If i kind of like reduce the puffs that much that i can last with 1 tank 4.5 ml a whole day , will I be okay then? What can you advice me guys, it is not something reaally bad right now , but I'm worried a little bit. I've read that as well as stomach aches there is diarrhea but for me is just the stomach aches and that feeling of full.

Elux
The headache is almost certainly too much nic. You can sort that by stoping vaping for a few minutes at the first sign or lower nic.
too much nic can also make you light headed or dizzy even make you feel a bit sick but the stomach thing does not sound like anything like that.

We do get quite a few posts with people wondering if random ailments are vape related, it could be just a non related random stomach problem.
I am sure you will hear from others if they have had the problem from vaping.

12mg of Nicotine is a bit high if you're sub-ohm vaping, most of the members use 3mg or 6mg - could be that giving you a bit of tummy trouble

Vape Green
I get that aswell when ive overdone it a bit. It feels like uve eaten a big meal it passes but maybe lay off it a bit thats all i can suggest

12mg of Nicotine is a bit high if you're sub-ohm vaping, most of the members use 3mg or 6mg - could be that giving you a bit of tummy trouble
Is it? I am in fact sub ohming, but i thought it is not that much?! And to be honest as a passionate smoker , i found it kind of harsh? I mean the strength was a bit too much for me. So i can assume it is too high and i should change it to 3 mg? I'm gonna try for the rest of the night to reduce the vaping as much as i can and see tomorrow how i feel!

Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
When I started 3 weeks ago, being a Cigar smoker I went straight for the 18mg, soon realised was getting too much, reduced to 12mg and now finding 6 is fine, I have kept some of the strong stuff handy, just in case, but so far haven't needed it. Don't forget to get plenty of fluids into you, I have now found out this can be a real pain, having to go pee a number of times through the night :30:, swings and roundabouts.

Yeah dude with 12mg sub ohm you shouldnt really need to be vaping so much. [emoji23] [emoji23]
Well as you can see man I'm new af lol Didn't know it would be that much of a problem. But thank you all for the fast responses, helped me a lot!

Vape Superstore
Is it? I am in fact sub ohming, but i thought it is not that much?! And to be honest as a passionate smoker , i found it kind of harsh? I mean the strength was a bit too much for me. So i can assume it is too high and i should change it to 3 mg? I'm gonna try for the rest of the night to reduce the vaping as much as i can and see tomorrow how i feel!

If just coming off fags I would try 6 first, you may well go on down to 3 after a bit but my personal opinion is in the early days it is better to have a little to much than not enough nic but certainly drop from 12. If you buy 3mg and 6mg in the same flavour you have lots of options by mixing them together. half 3mg and half 6mg gives you 4 1/2 mg for example.

It can take a bit of experimenting to find what is right for you.

Back
Top Bottom