What's new

Good UK concentrates

Okay guys so I have been making my own liquids for a couple of weeks and sell to a couple of friends. Got all my concentrates from makemyvape...Utter sh!t lol apart from.their take on H'berg which actually sells like crazy...All other don't work at all. I need a site to get super quality custard concentrates and strawberry milkshake, I've made a couple but they turn out terribly so I ended blup binning them as don't wanna put my name to em....Any ideas please guys

You don't really get any better than Capella V1 custard concentrate, available from most decent concentrate suppliers.

So, you gonnae 'fess what you made up that was 'utter shit'? We might be able to offer some guidance or pointers to help you along the road.

Well the custard I got from makemyvape claimed to be CAP V1 but came in their own makemyvape branded bottle so a little jubious just had no real taste even tho I mixed at 15% mixed everyday and steeped for 2 weeks, still no flavour whatsoever, I get some liquids take longer to steep but surely I should have some flavour after 2 weeks lol I use the controversial 70pg in all my mixes so I should definitely be getting some flavour. I use this cos everyone I know that makes diy juice uses this ratio and they come out nice but many people are hesitant to tell me where they get their concentrates in case I start outselling them. My H'berg mix is already outselling any flavours they produce

Okay guys so I have been making my own liquids for a couple of weeks and sell to a couple of friends. Got all my concentrates from makemyvape...Utter sh!t lol apart from.their take on H'berg which actually sells like crazy...All other don't work at all. I need a site to get super quality custard concentrates and strawberry milkshake, I've made a couple but they turn out terribly so I ended blup binning them as don't wanna put my name to em....Any ideas please guys
check out post 6 on this thread POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

I'm also in the UK and just about to try my first attempt at DIY mixing.

I found a good site called e-liquid recipes and am going to place my first order from ChefsKitchen. - chefsflavours.co.uk
They seem to have all the top brand flavours at pretty reasonable prices.

I'm just researching the best PG and VG bases having had a bad experience trying to use a VG base from Liberty Flights about 4 years ago which smelt and tasted disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom