What's new

Anyone feel tempted to give squonking a go?

I had the dripbox 160 and the squinting is a great idea Imo but just wanted a different mod, wouldn't mind getting a squinting mod though maybe something other than the dripbox though
I don't like squinting so much, I tend to bump into things and the wife yells at me to 'open your bloody eyes' [emoji6]

I've got a hadaly on its way, it looks a lot airyer than my cyclone and origen tiny. The v2 origen meshed is a good mtl dripper
I've got a Hadaly clone here on a Therion BF, flaour is good and it's easy to build on, and despite the fairly small looking airholes it gives a suprisingly airy vape...

I've got a Hadaly clone here on a Therion BF, flaour is good and it's easy to build on, and despite the fairly small looking airholes it gives a suprisingly airy vape...
Needed something for the wraith and I hear only good things from apes. Can't stand the wraith atty.

Needed something for the wraith and I hear only good things from apes. Can't stand the wraith atty.
Yarp if it's the £12ish SXK one then I think you'll be pretty pleased, I know I am,Flavour wise It's damn near as good as the GP Dripper Pro I'm using - can't compete vapour wise though since the Pro is a dual coil job, but it does an impressive enough job for a small format single coil RDA...

I'll second the Sxk hadaly style rda... it's the first dripper I've got on with... I even had it on a mech mod earlier! (Which is something else I don't normally use)

Have 2 SXK Hadaly RDAs. Squonk with one and drip with the other. Both brilliant - easy to set up and great flavour and huge juice well for its size. Prefer it as a dripper because it holds so much where squonking sucks "excess" juice back into the bottle. A third one is winging its way to me. Find it needs a longer drip tip is my only minor complaint.

Have 2 SXK Hadaly RDAs. Squonk with one and drip with the other. Both brilliant - easy to set up and great flavour and huge juice well for its size. Prefer it as a dripper because it holds so much where squonking sucks "excess" juice back into the bottle. A third one is winging its way to me. Find it needs a longer drip tip is my only minor complaint.

Deary me....Another FT contender....Must resist.. must resist.. ....arghhhh....I think I'm gonna go doolally!:11:

I've got a hadaly on its way, it looks a lot airyer than my cyclone and origen tiny. The v2 origen meshed is a good mtl dripper

you can really close the airflow down on the hadaly....but the coil needs to be a decent wrap length, to benefit from the airflow hole placements...so yip it will be a wee tad airyer...but worth it

I'm on my second week of squonking now and must say I'm loving it. Just for the fact you don't have to fill up or drip all the time. I got the pico squeeze kit on eBay for 20 quid well chuffed.

Thought the Coral was a bit gash a first but built a couple of narrow twisted coils in and it works a treat. Posts are still shite for installing but for the price I can't complain.

1485275155668.jpg

Back
Top Bottom