What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello

cornishliquids

Premium Vendor
Hello Guys Kenny from Cornish Liquids Here happy to be on the forum as a premium vendor as you are aware we are normally quite good with our discount codes and now we are here you will get to see them when we put them out.

also we will do unique POTV give away's

our Website is stocked with the latest hardware and Premium Juice as well as our own range that are made in our own iso 7 clean room in Cornwall you can find us at www.cornishliquids.co.uk

we also have 4 of our own shops and many retailers throughout the uk that stock our juices,

If you ever need to contact us please email me directly on [email protected]

DISCOUNT CODE IS : POTV and is set at 25% off all Cornish Liquids Juices

Lovely to have a good Cornish boy on here, Kenny. Really pleased you're on here at last :D Just sorted your account so your posts will display immediately rather that going in to moderation.

If anyone out there hasn't tried the Cornish Cream Tea then now's the time to do it.

Lovely to have a good Cornish boy on here, Kenny. Really pleased you're on here at last :D Just sorted your account so your posts will display immediately rather that going in to moderation.

If anyone out there hasn't tried the Cornish Cream Tea then now's the time to do it.
right on cheers for that its been a long time coming but here now :-)

Do you still do 100ml bottles mate?

Was looking to get some more as not ordered for a while (started to diy when some of my fave £15-20 per 100ml sellers stopped or went to 10ml bottles) mainly after cream tea because its one of the best liquids I've bought and only bought it randomly because I love Cornwall haha

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom