What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Giveaway/Game/Logistics Announcement--Chinese 2017 Lunar New Year Thread 2017-01-23

I,m a Pig, yet i am as thin as a snake, i have the beard of a goat, i breathe out clouds of a Dragon, Mind you the wife has called me a pig once or twice lol
Kung Hei Fat Choi! to all at @gearbest.com

I'm a monkey apparently, but the discription given above is almost the opposite of me! Hahaha. 1980, btw).

Giveaway To Celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year 2017-01-24
Hello guys,

Thanks for stopping by. The Chinese Lunar New Year is coming~
Vapor.GearBest is having an awesome celebration for everyone to enjoy.

Giveaway Prizes: Wismec Reuleaux RX300 or Choose anyone product about $50

Time: Jan 24th 20:00 to Feb 10th 20:00 (Beijng Time UTC+8)
Winner will be picked on Feb 10th , winners need to PM me to get the prize before Feb 13th

Rules:
There are a few SUPER EASY Requirements to get started and it's totally FREE!!
3 topics to enter in : every member could answer the topic of the days, one post for every topic.
3 chances for everyone.

Jan 24th - Jan 29th Topic: How many parts in our Happy Lunar Festival Promotion Page(eg:Hot Sales~)? Which part do you like best?
Click the banner to the promotion page:

Jan 29th - Feb 4th Topic: How do Chinese Celebrate the Spring Festival?

Feb 5st - Feb 10st Topic: Which items do you want for a discount in the next big promotion(Gearbest’s birthday promotion)? Or Any suggestion for us?

Good luck~~~
Btw, our holiday is from 25th Jan. to 3nd Feb. 2017,any question,pls feel free to leave your message,I will contact you immediately when I come back.
Happy Chinese New Year to you and your families!!!

Best regards,
Gearbest Team

There are 14 sections including deal ended. The branded mods section of your sales is my favourite for looking for bargains. Happy New year Gearbest.

Back
Top Bottom