What's new

vapours-r-us

Haven't posted for a while on here as i've been working my way through ten million tons of concentrates i already have rather than buying any new ones but have to say i recently mixed up a batch of Peach & Passionfruit as couldn't remember how it was and wow... its really nice! - left it for a week to steep (mixed at 20%) and its really tasty - nice fresh peach on the inhale and then you get the tang of the passionfruit blending really well together - also enjoying some 4 month steeped lychee and raspberry which was hidden at the back of the juice drawer!

Have been fancying a peachy vape, peaches & cream caught my eye so will have to try that one out

You'll have to let us know how the Cyclone is @daz_app

Do we know if the New Year code is a one use thing?

For some reason I'm not receiving Emails when somebody replies to the thread. :6:

NEWYEAR10 is one use per customer @johnnyace

If you message me I might have another one somewhere. :27:

For some reason I'm not receiving Emails when somebody replies to the thread. :6:

NEWYEAR10 is one use per customer @johnnyace

If you message me I might have another one somewhere. :27:

Haha!! Nice one @Kershybar all remaining vape funds for this month are being held for the FT sale but I'll let you know if there's room for a cheeky VRUS order :D

@Kershybar I've been struggling with your one-shots can't seem to get the flavours through properly. I'm trying with fruit salad at the moment and it's very muted at 20%. What should be the steep time on this one?

Sorry, I know you asked Kershy so I don't want to but in but what PG/VG mix have you used? What set up to you running? Have you tried it in different tanks?

Personally, I find 15% enough & 20% plentiful with 70 VG/ 30 PG mixes, not that I've tried Fruit Salad though. I'd say with that a week;s steep is enough but it'll only get better the longer you steep it

Right now, I'm on Black Stairs in the Griffin, mixed at 15% & it's blowing my head off :D

Sorry, I know you asked Kershy so I don't want to but in but what PG/VG mix have you used? What set up to you running? Have you tried it in different tanks?

Personally, I find 15% enough & 20% plentiful with 70 VG/ 30 PG mixes, not that I've tried Fruit Salad though. I'd say with that a week;s steep is enough but it'll only get better the longer you steep it

Right now, I'm on Black Stairs in the Griffin, mixed at 15% & it's blowing my head off :D
70/30 3mg running it in a serpent mini 25mm... 0.4 ohm ss316l claptons, 25w.

Will leave it to steep a bit longer it had been 6/7 days, I'll give it another week

Ok so "Cyclone" arrived today.. mixed some up at lunch and been vaping it all afternoon.

This juice will polarise opinions no doubt. It's a bit of a chameleon where flavours change with every puff.

Initially you get the high notes of sherbert lemon and shape tangy orange then some mid sweet fruity tones then a final hint of anise and a little menthol.

It's very unusual and shares notes with the original but probably about 30% from being very similar which isn't necessarily bad. But with each chug my mind changes and I keep guessing again and again. Even as I write this my opinion changes, quite the conundrum.

Who knows where this thing will go after a steep but I feel maybe a little sweetener or Strawberry ripe (tfa) would round it off nicely and take the edge off the sharp sometimes bitter citrus hit.

I'd be very interested to hear some other opinions on this flavour. It's is certainly worth a punt and will definitely give your tongue a kick in the buds.

Thanks to @Kershybar and all at VRU who have once again have provided outstanding service at amazing value.

It literally sounds like a Cyclone of flavours in your mouth @krang :D I didn't even realise it was a clone, goes to show how much attention I pay. Looking forward to giving that one a blast!

Never actually mixed any of their juice up but have looked at chicken tikka and another savoury one but I can't remember what it was. Just don't think they are worth actually even trying lol

Happy to be of service, Krang.:yahoo:

That's the exact thing that keeps making me vape it. It's so different.

Back
Top Bottom