What's new

Anyone mixed Dinner Lady Lemon Tart?

Might try this again soon... was no good with the subs when i last tried it. As expected they changed the profile waay too much. I still personally think the original is a bit overrated though tbh and thats coming from a lemon/bakery vape enthusiast. Its nice, just couldnt vape it all day.

Might try this again soon... was no good with the subs when i last tried it. As expected they changed the profile waay too much. I still personally think the original is a bit overrated though tbh and thats coming from a lemon/bakery vape enthusiast. Its nice, just couldnt vape it all day.
What lemon biscuit/cake would you recommend mate? Ive been on a lemon binge since i tried lemon biscuit from dripworx.

What lemon biscuit/cake would you recommend mate? Ive been on a lemon binge since i tried lemon biscuit from dripworx.
Mmm, I like dripworx lemon biscuit too... I usually DIY and im always iterating on my own lemon based bakeries. I find most premium lemon/bakery to be pretty poor tbh (apart from anything from Dripwox) one other dripworx juice ive really been liking recently is Zest Appeal - a really nice lemon glazed doughnut, dunno if thats your thing? Has led me to starting work on a lemon doughnut of my own cos i absolutely cane that delicious juice :18:

Mmm, I like dripworx lemon biscuit too... I usually DIY and im always iterating on my own lemon based bakeries. I find most premium lemon/bakery to be pretty poor tbh (apart from anything from Dripwox) one other dripworx juice ive really been liking recently is Zest Appeal - a really nice lemon glazed doughnut, dunno if thats your thing? Has led me to starting work on a lemon doughnut of my own cos i absolutely cane that delicious juice :18:
I knoe what you mean mate, i got 60ml of gingerbread cookie from him when he first released the uni base. 0.2ohm dual coil on the tsunami 24 on my vt inbox and it didnt last 48hours funny thing is i dont like gingerbread biscuits or lemon flavoured foods but damn Lee at dripworx can sure change a mans mind!

Some of dazcole's recipe with no subs so I'll see what it's like in a week or so. Haven't tried the original, or any lemon vape for that matter, so not sure how useful my opinion will be. :D
Lemon tart.jpg

Some of dazcole's recipe with no subs so I'll see what it's like in a week or so. Haven't tried the original, or any lemon vape for that matter, so not sure how useful my opinion will be. :D
View attachment 116608
Let us know what you think. Tried my version with the subs again and it has improved a bit since i last tried.. not got round to mixing it up with no subs yet though, gone off on a bit of a tangent perfecting a raspberry & white chocolate chip cookie recipe that i cant seem to put down :11:

Nice scales btw, they look extremely familiar :18:

Let us know what you think. Tried my version with the subs again and it has improved a bit since i last tried.. not got round to mixing it up with no subs yet though, gone off on a bit of a tangent perfecting a raspberry & white chocolate chip cookie recipe that i cant seem to put down :11:

Nice scales btw, they look extremely familiar :18:
White chocolate raspberry cookie is my ***** all time fave juice.
More than happy to be a lab rat [emoji6][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom