What's new

Review Mixing tool for diy ejuice

crunchynut

Achiever
Are you tired of shaking your high VG juice, arms aching from trying to get them flavours to blend, or looking to others like your doing something else. Well fear not I bring you the Deluxe Cordless Mini Mixer by Norpro 

You could call it a review but ether way I had to put this mixing tool out there to show you diy apes. I'll tell you now it's frigging awesome and works a treat
So what is it then ? It's the Deluxe Cordless Mini Mixer by Norpro.
It's a small battery powered food/drink mixer that comes with 4 attachments and it's one of those attachments that makes it perfect for diy mixing. A mate of mine uses a milk frother to mix but he likes to mix 200ml in a jar then bottles it when steeped but the frother wouldn't fit in anything else. This attachment you can get inside a bottle making it so easy to blend your ingredients well.
1484392427007.jpg
1484392443279.jpg
1484392450443.jpg
1484392458892.jpg

I bought mine from Amazon UK for about £6 link below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...ixer+white&dpPl=1&dpID=31NgD8Sx1pL&ref=plSrch

Thanks for the heads up mate, blending this in a warm bath with definitely reduce steeping time. Added to basket

Are you tired of shaking your high VG juice, arms aching from trying to get them flavours to blend, or looking to others like your doing something else. Well fear not I bring you the Deluxe Cordless Mini Mixer by Norpro 

You could call it a review but ether way I had to put this mixing tool out there to show you diy apes. I'll tell you now it's frigging awesome and works a treat
So what is it then ? It's the Deluxe Cordless Mini Mixer by Norpro.
It's a small battery powered food/drink mixer that comes with 4 attachments and it's one of those attachments that makes it perfect for diy mixing. A mate of mine uses a milk frother to mix but he likes to mix 200ml in a jar then bottles it when steeped but the frother wouldn't fit in anything else. This attachment you can get inside a bottle making it so easy to blend your ingredients well. View attachment 115614View attachment 115615View attachment 115616View attachment 115617
I bought mine from Amazon UK for about £6 link below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...ixer+white&dpPl=1&dpID=31NgD8Sx1pL&ref=plSrch
Also need a before and after! Wheres the money shot????

Just wanted to show these pictures to help show why this attachment does an excellent job mixing
1485071516446.jpg
1485071522443.jpg

Back
Top Bottom