What's new

POTV App for Android

Danny2JZ

Postman
Hey guys,

I downloaded the App for Android for this about a 2 months ago, everything was great, i understand the app more the website as it really confuses me to find where to go, i really do love the app layout its easy to gey used to, but lately i havent been able to sign in, i type in my password and it just says "Network Error" and something else. Or i will be already signed in sometimes and the app just wont load absolutely nothing, its not my wifi as other apps work perfectly fine, and also i wouldnt be able to write this thread if it didnt work, im forced to use the website at the moment which is confusing.

Has someone had or has a similar problem? (For android users) Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.
Please help guys if theres a way.

The only advice I have is to re-install it. I have had issues, admittedly not for a while and this sorted it

I didnt even know there was a app, I thought it was a hyperlink to the site. I'll have to go to the play store and have a look

It's there mate. It's a good app and easy to navigate [emoji6]

Cheers man i'll have llok into doing that now see if it helps :)

Edit: Just re-installed the app just now and it works completely like new, it did take a while to uninstall which is strange, but thanks mate you solved it [emoji5]

Last edited:
I didnt even know there was a app, I thought it was a hyperlink to the site. I'll have to go to the play store and have a look
Yeah Tom, in my opinion the app is better than the website, hopefully you'll enjoy it too!

Hey Jim do you know how to do that multi reply thingy in the app? I dont know how to do it, as i have to put different reply for each every person and it ends up as like a big spam on a thread lol

Hey Jim do you know how to do that multi reply thingy in the app? I dont know how to do it, as i have to put different reply for each every person and it ends up as like a big spam on a thread lol
Edit: Only just figured it out, no need to worry now lol

Back
Top Bottom