What's new

Looking for new easy recipes

Danny2JZ

Postman
Hey Guys!,

Im am looking for new recipes flavours to make, i have already made a Custard but i've vaped on it a lot and now i can't taste absolutely anything even though its at 10% flavouring.

I am on a tight budget and dont want to spend a lot of money, so i dont want like 6 or 8 flavours in one mix, perferably around 3 or 4 max, if its 2 then spot on i can get more easily.

Please post your nice little simple recipes below that taste fantastic, im not a big fan on steeping really, i never steeped my Custard haha. I really like desserts, some fruits not all, never really tried any drinks.

If you guys can help that'll be great. Oh and by the way i have brought this Cookies & Cream one shot from Vapours-r-us, and they said mix it at around 10% or 20% i think, i did 10% and it tasted absolutely disgusting tasted nothing like a Cookie. Baring in mind i didnt steep at all, but ive still got it now after 3weeks steeping and smells the same, i havent tasted it because it stained my coils last time. Is there a way to make it nicer at all?

Cheers in advance of yout helps guys!! :)

Muffin man - Flavor Art Fuji Apple
Flavour West Cinnamon Roll

Quite nice overall and shake and vape is fine but is quite appley

This is good with an IPA - pallette cleanser..

9% Saline Solution 0.5%
Ecto Cooler Type (FW) 5%
DK Frosted Donut (TPA) 2%
Raspberry (TPA) 6%

Muffin man - Flavor Art Fuji Apple
Flavour West Cinnamon Roll

Quite nice overall and shake and vape is fine but is quite appley
I dont like eating an apple, i like the apple juice really nice and also ive never vaped apple so that'll be a big gamble

What do you mean it stained your coils? As most sweeter juices will "gunk" the coils
Stained as in like when i've vaped on that flavour and then change the tank with a different flavour, no matter how many tanks i will go through i will still taste that horrible Cookies and Cream i had completely over what is in the actual tank. I just call it that it stains it lol, might be the wrong thing to say.

This is good with an IPA - pallette cleanser..

9% Saline Solution 0.5%
Ecto Cooler Type (FW) 5%
DK Frosted Donut (TPA) 2%
Raspberry (TPA) 6%

Hmm didn't know theres pallete cleansers that you can vape :), this just looks like a Raspberry Dount flavour which sounds nice, might have a go of this.

What is IPA, Saline Solution and Ecto Cooler Type? Sorry im new to DIY still learning :)

IPA is Indian Pale Ale

Saline is optional, just makes things pop a bit

The Doughnut is really low, just for a silky mouth feel and a bit of sweetness..

Chefs concentrates are good. My fav is custard cream. There are so many flavours out there and taste is so subjective. I tend to browse on eliquid calculator till something grabs me: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

It depends what you like. I'm finding I really like custard but with a tangy fruit like rhubarb. But I don't have a good recipe yet because mine is still steeping. I got the blueberry muffin concentrate from TFA and it already smells so good.

IPA is Indian Pale Ale

Saline is optional, just makes things pop a bit

The Doughnut is really low, just for a silky mouth feel and a bit of sweetness..
Thankyou for that Domejunky and also i'd rather not taste loads of dount haha
Chefs concentrates are good. My fav is custard cream. There are so many flavours out there and taste is so subjective. I tend to browse on eliquid calculator till something grabs me: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

It depends what you like. I'm finding I really like custard but with a tangy fruit like rhubarb. But I don't have a good recipe yet because mine is still steeping. I got the blueberry muffin concentrate from TFA and it already smells so good.
Yeah i have seen Chefs Concentrates they do loads of flavours!, I'm really picky person, i also use E-liquid-Recipes too, is possibly to get like one flavour for example Capella Vanilla Custard V1 and just mix one flavour at the %, would it still taste nice? If so can you do that with evey single flavour?

Back
Top Bottom