What's new

The Pies and Pink Drinks Meet....

@dg109 This is the thread buddy.... all meet details on page one... anything else you need just ask buddy... Welcome to the North West Chapter Meet... If you want a custom T shirt @HAZZA1962 will design it for you...

Sorry for the late reply but my 'tinternet has been down all weekend thanks to virgin fuckup meedja. I should be able to make the meet this time.

I won't be making this one Chaps !!! I'm on a Twelve hour shift Saturday and Sunday !!! Still, at least it pays for the next Holiday !!!

Don't want to turn up looking like a dork, but was hoping to bring my coilmaster kit and bits n bobs for advice on building. Ill advised or ok?! [emoji848]

Don't want to turn up looking like a dork, but was hoping to bring my coilmaster kit and bits n bobs for advice on building. Ill advised or ok?! [emoji848]
I usually end up coiling something for someone so Bring it along and I'll give you what help I can...

@Tubbyengineer do you have any of those handy pointy tweezers again? I've managed to mangle the tips on mine and could do with buying a couple from you if you do.

@Tubbyengineer do you have any of those handy pointy tweezers again? I've managed to mangle the tips on mine and could do with buying a couple from you if you do.
I may have a spare pair or two...
49C287B6-FD40-44D4-9A7D-904BC96AA1D8.JPG

Right @city461 and ladies and gents.
I'm sorry. I'm fucked. Not going into too much detail but I'm not well. So I'm going to endeavour to stay in all weekend ignoring everyone and repairing myself.
I'll be there Feb. Promise.
[emoji17]

Back
Top Bottom