What's new

All Over Facebook - Andrew Hall

Done it twice now, but neither time did they actually "blowup". They vented, like they are designed to do.
And on both occasions it was my fault for not watching what I was doing.
The first when I was learning to do me own coils, on a trident v2 and stingray. And again a few months later, when I didn't put me Anubis hybrid together correctly.
So like 99% of incidents, noob error and not faulty kit.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
I'm applauding you sir not because you made a mistake and had a battery vent, but because you didn't put it out to the world as if vaping was to blame.

Wish that was the case for everyone. And I have a wonderful action-move style scene of you drop kicking your mod out the door when you knew she was gonna blow!

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
but because you didn't put it out to the world as if vaping was to blame.

Technically, vaping was to blame.
Because if I hadn't started vaping, and hadn't gone onto mech's and coil building etc. it won't have happened. Because I won't have known about it.
But unlike the some numpties, I did do the research etc before starting.

I deplore this guy for giving all my anti-vaping zealot friends and family the perfect fodder for their cause. Despite the fact I vape with a bloody Cool Fire mod, rendering the relation as completely irrelevant. I have not stopped hearing about this everytime I press the fire button now...

What a bell end. Fuck him

Don't know if anyone else mentioned this In thread but the damaged it caused to his face his sink yet nothing was mentioned regarding his hand? Sorry but if it managed to do that to his face and his sink I'm sure he'd be a couple of digits down. Here's a pic of what was once a tube mod

Attachments

• IMG_1842.jpg
    IMG_1842.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 233
I dunno... I saw this hit my feed with a couple of non-smokers sharing it. I read it and it just seemed like propaganda...

Think about it, the new regs are coming into force in May. Then a bunch of pictures come up with a guy with burns on his face "pulling pieces of plastic out of his face" and teeth missing. That's a bit dramatic. Then, when I was reading it, it was like "I know vaping is good and it stops people smoking which is really dangerous but this vaping thing causes explosions. It happened from some coils a vape shop put in for me but vaping is good for stopping smoking but it's super dangerous. You need to think about what you're doing. I'm not against it, I just want you guys to be safe. Think about it."
A day or two later, a video comes out with a bunch of people having their mods exploding in their pockets/faces telling us how dangerous it is what we're doing.

Now there's people out there who are smokers and are scared to get off the snout and onto the electric fags because of this. There are a lot of non-smokers who think "it looks like smoking so it is obviously smoking and I want it nowhere near me" who are now thinking people are going to go full-on suicide bomber and blow up next to them when they're having a knock on their mod because of this.

And me, being the paranoid, cynical prick I am, I'm sitting here thinking "Why all of a sudden? Why now?" Are the tobacco companies really losing that much money? Is the government really missing their taxes that much?

It just seems a little too much, too soon before a big change to what we're doing.

*adjusts tin-foil hat*

I dunno... I saw this hit my feed with a couple of non-smokers sharing it. I read it and it just seemed like propaganda...

Think about it, the new regs are coming into force in May. Then a bunch of pictures come up with a guy with burns on his face "pulling pieces of plastic out of his face" and teeth missing. That's a bit dramatic. Then, when I was reading it, it was like "I know vaping is good and it stops people smoking which is really dangerous but this vaping thing causes explosions. It happened from some coils a vape shop put in for me but vaping is good for stopping smoking but it's super dangerous. You need to think about what you're doing. I'm not against it, I just want you guys to be safe. Think about it."
A day or two later, a video comes out with a bunch of people having their mods exploding in their pockets/faces telling us how dangerous it is what we're doing.

Now there's people out there who are smokers and are scared to get off the snout and onto the electric fags because of this. There are a lot of non-smokers who think "it looks like smoking so it is obviously smoking and I want it nowhere near me" who are now thinking people are going to go full-on suicide bomber and blow up next to them when they're having a knock on their mod because of this.

And me, being the paranoid, cynical prick I am, I'm sitting here thinking "Why all of a sudden? Why now?" Are the tobacco companies really losing that much money? Is the government really missing their taxes that much?

It just seems a little too much, too soon before a big change to what we're doing.

*adjusts tin-foil hat*
In b4 suicide bombers start using mechs for there allah Akbar missions :18:

Well new news has come out from his profile!! he admitted to lying about it all and apparently the damage was done from him playing with a bloody firework! explains the ceiling and sink and why his hands are perfectly fine !@

Well new news has come out from his profile!! he admitted to lying about it all and apparently the damage was done from him playing with a bloody firework! explains the ceiling and sink and why his hands are perfectly fine !@
Good grief! :(
No doubt the press will be all over this development. I mean, they'd be interested in getting the truth out, in the public interest, wouldn't they?

His admission is going to change nothing, papers aren't going to print the real story and the pics will continue to be used for anti ecig propaganda. The damage has been done

Back
Top Bottom