What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Originals photo thread

you wouldnt want his hangover today [emoji106]

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1482190555.964187.jpg

No hangovers

I really want to order but don't wanna pay the customs peoples lol

I really hope yours fly's under the radar, I thought of requesting they show the item as a low priced mod in order to minimize the chance of high charges.

Probably a bit cheeky to ask though :)
Old thread and probably already know this by now but I asked them to mark it as a gift or of lower value and they were having none of it also wanted $500 just for a Damascus faceplate.. yes just for the faceplate.

I've been a polishing with my new Lidl cordless drill using an old forgotten Kanger Pro Tank 2 base and coil-head to attach my mods.

On top 3 of my 4 Kayfun Lite Plus V2s (got another 2 in before TPD) bellow from the left GP Paps X Lux edition, GP X Lux edition and finally a GP Paps X SS edition.

lH0rSvj.jpg

IMG_0106.JPG

Mum, dad and junior, the Mor Crann family, topped by Calix v2, EVL reaper v2 ss and the new merkava, a very satisfying trio they make too :)

Back
Top Bottom