What's new

Giveaway/Game/Logistics Announcement--Chinese 2017 Lunar New Year Thread 2017-01-23

gearbest.com

Achiever
Hello friends,

Hope you well !

Logistics Announcement for Chinese Spring Festival updated here for reference;

inn.jpg

Time: from 24th, Jan. to 31st. Jan. ( inclusive )
Event: Vapor.geatbest will reduce capacity although orders can be submitted and paid as usual during this period
Advice: Placing and paying for orders before Jan 24th

Looking for the best deal for New Year?

We hold a BIG SALE for Chinese Lunar New Year, check the picture below for entry:

BTW, Vapor.GearBest will have Chinese New Year holiday from Jan.26th to Feb.1st. Therefore we will back to work on Thursday Feb. 2rd.

If there are any urgent things,please try to send them before 25th,so that we can solve them timely.
We do not mind you sending us New Year Greetings :)

Best regards,
Gearbest Team

Have to say I've moved back more to fasttech now as they do site wide discounts, 20% this Chinese New Year, and not individual ones that I can never get or never want

@paulbee heres a tip if ft is cheaper on something you want all you have to do is ask gearbest for a coupon code for that item. i am sure they will match or beat the the ft price. Not telling you where to shop mate just how to get a better price.

@paulbee heres a tip if ft is cheaper on something you want all you have to do is ask gearbest for a coupon code for that item. i am sure they will match or beat the the ft price. Not telling you where to shop mate just how to get a better price.
Great tip, and taken as such mate! Thanks

Have to say I've moved back more to fasttech now as they do site wide discounts, 20% this Chinese New Year, and not individual ones that I can never get or never want
hi paulbee,
thank you for your comment.
page prices are different, can't just see the discount 21%OFF from Gearbest And 30%OFF from FT.
we can't say every product price lower than to FT,but everyone want to buy something,pls feel free to PM me,I will help to check or apply a nice price to you I promise.
pls remember this.
thank you again and good day*crazy*

hi crustyfolker,
thank you so much!
yes,everyone can ask us to get a nice price as long as I can give.
good day and thank uuuuuu~~

Happy new year to you all at gearbest! Cant beat a gearbest flashsale I check them daily

hello friends,
good morning !
#Chinese Spring Festival# is coming.
New years means new Chinese #Zodiac.
Different Chinese zodiac have different characteristics.

97860149_E4_AC_4_B45_8339_D48512132_C4_A.jpg

would you like to find what is your Chinese Zodiac and characteristics in Chinese culture?

Like I am 1992,what Zodiac I belong?

best regards,
Gearbest Team

Last edited:
Im Dog, im loyal, a bit dappy and have been known to drool on myself. Pretty accurate.

Im Dog, im loyal, a bit dappy and have been known to drool on myself. Pretty accurate.
@Fat Andy haha,it is funny,right?

Chinese Zodiac Sign Meanings

Rat.png

Rat
Element: Water
Partners well with: Dragon and Monkey
Characteristics: Intelligent, adaptable, quick-witted, charming, artistic, sociable.

image.png

Ox
Element: Earth
Partners well with: Snake and Rooster
Characteristics: Loyal, reliable, thorough, strong, reasonable, steady, determined

tiger.png

Tiger
Element: Wood
Partners well with: Horse and Dog
Characteristics: Enthusiastic, courageous, ambitious, leadership, confidence, charismatic

Rabbit.png

Rabbit
Element: Wood
Partners well with: Sheep and Boar
Characteristics: Trustworthy, empathic, modest, diplomatic, sincere, sociable, caretakers, sensitive.
More on Rabbit meanings here.

dragon.png

Dragon
Partners well with: Rat and Monkey
Characteristics: Lucky, flexible, eccentric, imaginative, artistic, spiritual, charismatic

snake.png

Snake
Element: Fire
Partners well with: Rooster and Ox
Characteristics: Philosophical, organized, intelligent, intuitive, elegant, attentive, decisive

horse.png

Horse
Element: Fire
Partners well with: Dog and Tiger
Characteristics: Adaptable, loyal, courageous, ambitious, intelligent, adventurous, strong

goat.png

Goat/Sheep
Partners well with: Boar and Rabbit
Characteristics: Tasteful, crafty, warm, elegant, charming, intuitive, sensitive, calm

monkey.png

Monkey
Element: Metal
Partners well with: Dragon and Rat
Characteristics: Quick-witted, charming, lucky, adaptable, bright, versatile, lively, smart.

rooster.png

Rooster
Element: Metal
Partners well with: Snake and Ox
Characteristics: Honest, energetic, intelligent, flamboyant, flexible, diverse, confident.

dog.png

Dog
Partners well with: Tiger and Horse
Characteristics: Loyal, sociable, courageous, diligent, steady, lively, adaptable, smart

pig.png

Pig/Boar
Element: Water
Partners well with: Sheep and Rabbit
Characteristics: Honorable, philanthropic, determined, optimistic, sincere, sociable

Back
Top Bottom