What's new

UK Vapefest 2017 Date Announcement

Yes, I did ask but I remembered you saying you might skulk around on your own.
Thats me mate, bad in big crowds but if only a few i shine [emoji6] will see you there buddy definitely, what hotel you got booked mate?

158 miles from happy old London, wowza looks like im in for a long drive too [emoji17] might have to train it!!!
What hotels are people staying in? Is there public transport to and from the showground? Dont wanna drink and drive [emoji6]

I think the Premier inn in the city was popular by the amount of vapers stood outside it. 15 minute walk to the show ground. There were another couple of guest houses folk were staying at too but I can't remember the names.
We're going to the Holiday Inn express again, but that's a 10 minute drive. Free breakfast and the fact it'll take the dog helps, plus it was stellar last year.

Premier inn for me this year. Pretty much full of VF people last year. Just make sure you don't sleep naked as the smoke alarm is certain to go of at least once.

Bring a spare sock for the alarm sensor too.

Just a 300 mile trip for me likes :17::17::17:

Cannae wait....

@HAZZA1962 will there be scope to put different chapters on the back of the T shirts m8?

Ooohh it's like arranging a stag doo lol

cheers

Gaz
I'll give you a shout when I've sorted the png images out, I'm in work 12 hours for the next four days, so it will be next week now !!!

Premier inn for me this year. Pretty much full of VF people last year. Just make sure you don't sleep naked as the smoke alarm is certain to go of at least once.

Bring a spare sock for the alarm sensor too.

Sleeping naked sets the smoke alarm off?

Thats me mate, bad in big crowds but if only a few i shine [emoji6] will see you there buddy definitely, what hotel you got booked mate?

I'd miscalculated my work pattern and it turns out I'm not off that weekend, so I'm holding off booking until it's confirmed.

I've been looking at houses and flats to let and found a really good one in the middle of Shrewsbury with Airbnb.

I tried to contact the owner with a query and had to sign up and create a profile, but I got pissed off when they wouldn't let me send an email without uploading a profile picture.

I mean, WTF? I just want to ask the guy about parking, not ask him out on a date.

Well that's me just booked....

I'm in the cheap seats (Camping) :)

Untitled.png

Anyone else thinking of Camping? We could have our own POTV corner?

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom