What's new

Review EHPro Big Bear RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SirLugg, Quoting me then editing it to make me look like some mug

When I read your comment all I could vision was
IMG_0706.jpg

Nothing offensive there @Dogmeat. Just banter. He wasn't making you look like a mug at all, let's not divert the discussion here please. Have a big bro hug you two.

@junglist you bastard [emoji23][emoji23]

Martyn Parker [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

For the record, vic, Mr parker and any other drama Llama aint to my taste at all.....if I see there post on here I'll just ignore it....

Personally, I DO find it to be a piss take as if we are a real "community" then just leaving a YouTube review on here isn't really joining in.....but hey...I don't own the forum, and it's nowt to do with me.....

@todd or @igetcha69 will always get my views, and I also trust there integrity over vic and the others....

Personally, I think if you have a dedicated channel on YouTube, and you do receive stuff free to review them they should be treated exactly the same way as vendors are on here.....vendors have to pay for the privilege of being a 'vendor'.....they pay to advertise on here, and for having there own dedicated sub forum. YouTube reviewers are pushing there own "product" (themselves) to garner more views to get more stuff to review. They may receive the stuff for free, so they get to keep it (and in a lot of cases sell it on, which is a fact blatant piss take) which means that they do "earn" from it....

Like I said though.....I have no strong feelings either way really.....

Thanks @junglist for a considered even handed response(everything the first page wasn't) there is as you say a point to perhaps to be made my concern from the off was more about the tone in which it was being made a tone which to me seemed to fly in the face of the stated ideals of the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom