What's new

What Vape gear are you currently eyeing up?

The Q Mini is very good with amazing battery life, especially if you only use 15 joules as I do.

£144 is a great price.

Just been looking at some of the Asmodus mods, they are a thing of beauty. Particularly like the Ohmsmium Kodama Edition and the Silvanusa.

Best start saving these pennies!

Quite taken with the Avatar RS200 but can find little information on it, except the sales bumf and only a couple of YouTube reviews but they are in Italian and Spanish, I think.

I'm quite liking the look of the Yihi G Class 550 but not entirely convinced and I really don't need anymore mods!

Been eyeing up the Lost Vape Therion DNA75 for weeks! So today it got delivered xD Oh & a GOON LP to sit on top. Can't wait to use it!!!

Been more of a tank hoarder than a mod person, I am very tempted to grab the SX Mini Q Class aswell, but that will be my only mod grab this year....I like me tanks :13:

Just been looking at some of the Asmodus mods, they are a thing of beauty. Particularly like the Ohmsmium Kodama Edition and the Silvanusa.

Best start saving these pennies!
Greyhaze have them in stock, 10 % off code makes ohmsmium stab wood £134.75, which is pricey but good price

Looking to pick up
VCP KING - shinyitis will be satisfied (only used my stacked broadside once since I got it this week and it's back in it's felt baggie now to keep it shiny :18:)

Axis vapes m17

Alien kit to use as a daily basher as my taste recently has gotten a tiny bit pricey and I don't really like using my nice expensive mods there nice cupboard ornaments tho :18:

Back
Top Bottom