What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pico Squeeze - £24.99

What deliver service you use and how long did they take. This might of been that rare moment where they had whatever you ordered in there hands

It's probably one they had ordered for some poor sod that had waited 2 weeks and cancelled their order.

It's probably one they had ordered for some poor sod that had waited 2 weeks and cancelled their order.

Most likely a poor beginner .. they read the thread and had to deliver for mr custard to post a positive review here.

Well, I'm going against the grain here and have placed an order. The company has had sufficient time to get its act together - hopefully and we'll see.

I contacted the company and asked if they physically had stock of the item I was interested in, I had a positive reply and I suggested that delivery by Royal Mail should happen within a couple of days especially as their stock is dispatched not too far from me. No excuse's for f-ups with courier companies, snow or other excuses...Royal Mail is particularly good in my region.

I've paid by Paypal so I have protection there, though I'm a little miffed at being charged an extra 2.5% for using that method of payment - can't say that I've ever dealt with any other business who does the same?
My orders status went from received to processing in short order - and despite what there site says about "processing" meaning order has been placed with their supplier. I'm optimistic, that in my case at least, it means it's packed and about to be posted!

If my goods arrive in a reasonable time frame, then I'll give them a recommendation. If they don't, I'll be drinking vinegar and sucking lemons and everyone around the various bazaars will hear about it.

Well, I'm going against the grain here and have placed an order. The company has had sufficient time to get its act together - hopefully and we'll see.

I contacted the company and asked if they physically had stock of the item I was interested in, I had a positive reply and I suggested that delivery by Royal Mail should happen within a couple of days especially as their stock is dispatched not too far from me. No excuse's for f-ups with courier companies, snow or other excuses...Royal Mail is particularly good in my region.

I've paid by Paypal so I have protection there, though I'm a little miffed at being charged an extra 2.5% for using that method of payment - can't say that I've ever dealt with any other business who does the same?
My orders status went from received to processing in short order - and despite what there site says about "processing" meaning order has been placed with their supplier. I'm optimistic, that in my case at least, it means it's packed and about to be posted!

If my goods arrive in a reasonable time frame, then I'll give them a recommendation. If they don't, I'll be drinking vinegar and sucking lemons and everyone around the various bazaars will hear about it.

you can't be fairer that that!! you've gone the extra mile by contacting them due to concerns and 'if' they screw up then hell mend them. That's exactly the way i would have approached it.......dispel any concerns before ordering!!

that reminds me.....i ordered one from FT around new year..............must be due any month now!!:14:

My order status did the same and in light of concerns raised on here about this company I e-mailed them and asked if 'processing' meant despatched and I very quickly received a reply saying that it doesn't usually but in my case it did and that it had been sent. The whole thing was a worry until it arrived and once it did I found I had no use for it as another squonker i'd ordered arrived the same day and i'm very pleased with that, so its going in the classifieds :D

My order status did the same and in light of concerns raised on here about this company I e-mailed them and asked if 'processing' meant despatched and I very quickly received a reply saying that it doesn't usually but in my case it did and that it had been sent. The whole thing was a worry until it arrived and once it did I found I had no use for it as another squonker i'd ordered arrived the same day and i'm very pleased with that, so its going in the classifieds :D

I'll be asking what "processing" means too, especially as I've been told they physically have it. I'd like to think it means "it's been stuffed in an envelope for the short 30 mile journey to you"

I've not ordered the Pico but the CoV Wraith and there are enough squonkers already here that if it arrives or not in a sensible time frame won't be a major issue in terms of pursuing the hobby.
What will be a problem is my intolerance of bullshit and lies ...my initial enquiry highlighted the thread on here and elsewhere regarding the poor service they'd given in the past. They have an opportunity to start building a reputation, albeit that a couple of positive reviews isn't going to turn the whole thing around, but it's a start.
Integrity, honesty and reliability seem to be increasingly rare attributes in life - we'll see.

Update time...I'll not be drinking vinegar or sucking lemons in this instance and my pitchfork is staying in the shed!

Postie has just delivered my Wraith kit and it arrived well packed as a signed for Ist class package; well worth the nominal extra charge over the free courier service. Less than 24 hours from ordering to arrival is as good as it gets by anyone's standards and expectations,

The company has some good prices on vape gear and I couldn't not recommend them. I would suggest following the same process as I did; get confirmation that they have physical stock and elect to pay via Paypal for the protection it offers and choose delivery by Royal Mail for an extra couple of quid.

I do feel for those who've been through the wringer with them in the past and it does seem they've not been as on the ball as they should've been. A fledgling company who seemingly made some serious errors but I was prepared to give it a go, took a few precautions and it worked out well. I hope I'm not the exception and others who offer them their business enjoy equal service. I'll have no hesitation in using them again.

got a Narda RDA through post yesterday so now just waiting on squeeze from FT. any month now.:14:

ps-what a job to get that screw out and the squonk pin in!! well in it was i tell thee.

Back
Top Bottom