What's new

Squonkmail

IMG_0908.JPG

Hmmm the flavour on this tiny atty is nice and squonks like a dream.

View attachment 116151

Hmmm the flavour on this tiny atty is nice and squonks like a dream.
Good tip the lads gave me was to build the coil directly between the posts and open a small air hole each side for big flavour. I've just popped the goon 22 on the dripbox 160 with a simple 3mm dual kanthal 0.4 build. Looks perfect and loads of flavour at 35w. Had a hunch the 22 would work well.

My Dripbox 160 just arrived and it has taken my Squonking cherry.

My initial thoughts are its brilliant and where has squonking been all my life. I have been on tanks now for a while with the odd dripper thrown in. (TFV8 cloud leak beast, Limitless RDTA, Freakshow, Royal Hunter).

The device is great for a beginner like me as an introduction to squonking. I am using the stock kit for now as I will then have a good benchmark and point of reference for when I start playing with other RDA’s. No real issues with the kit apart from I would probably put less cotton in myself than how it came from the factory and maybe place the coils a bit higher nearer the airflow. Also I would want a longer drip tip as it gets quite warm near the bottom but I have plenty of those anyway. Flavour is as good as anything else I have tried and if things can only get better then it will be amazing.

Bottom line is I thoroughly recommend everyone gives it a go, it’s a game changer.

PS: I have a feeling my tanks and other drippers will be getting dusty.

Sorry bit of a gushfest but photos do not do this quirky squonker justice.

I took a bit of a punt as I'd never seen one of these before.

Bought from fellow ape @nayngnottz94 and I can't tell you how happy I am...

20170125_100730.jpg

It just fits lovely in your hand

20170125_100610.jpg

cheers

Gaz

Sorry bit of a gushfest but photos do not do this quirky squonker justice.

I took a bit of a punt as I'd never seen one of these before.

Bought from fellow ape @nayngnottz94 and I can't tell you how happy I am...

It just fits lovely in your hand

cheers

Gaz

Nice catch Gaz...I'll have to admit that I felt my resolve to reduce my buying weaken when I saw that; thank you for saving our family from eating two boiled eggs between three for Sunday lunch for the next few months - and there's always a fight over who gets the yellow bits! :D

Seriously now, are you naturally left handed, it's a left-hander mod? Or, are learning to be ambidextrous?!

Enjoy:)

Back
Top Bottom