What's new

Do you actually save money after quiting smoking?

First off - using ego or mouth to lung whatever you may want to call it and the average 30ml for a tenner of high PG stuff I believe it certainly is possible to save a huge wedge but for us subohmers especially those that rebuild or use tanks like the tfv8 etc I believe no unless you mix your own juice. To be fair I'm not fussed about the extra I spend compared to smoking as I love rebuilding and trying all manner of different juices both shop bought and home brew.... To many as said before in the thread it's more of a hobby, an expensive one at that haha specially with how fast the industry has moved and the amount of products and juices coming out on a daily basis.

Not now days lol, maybe when I first started and was vaping like 3/4ml a day lol. Not now days though. The amount of mods that come out aswell costs alot to keep up with the latest fad

Smoking was costing over £200 a month. At the moment no, but that's down to initial outlay, finding what I like etc but even if I get the hardware bug I think it will still save me money.

When I started vaping and quit cigs, I was saving a fortune - I went from a pack a day to a bottle of ejuice a week... The situation has changed somewhat this year when I caught shinyitis, over the last 3-4 months I've spent a small fortune on nice shiny things that I look at and vape on. I've stopped spending now, so the savings will return... until the next shiny things that tempt me come out!

When I started vaping and quit cigs, I was saving a fortune - I went from a pack a day to a bottle of ejuice a week... The situation has changed somewhat this year when I caught shinyitis, over the last 3-4 months I've spent a small fortune on nice shiny things that I look at and vape on. I've stopped spending now, so the savings will return... until the next shiny things that tempt me come out!
Very true you do save but the money you save will go on the nice shiny stuff but we enjoy it

wouldn't say I 'save' any money, but am spending less on vape stuff than i did on fags.

I dont think ya do! Still get payed and still spend it all:) only differance for me is no pouch of baci n a lighter in my pocket,, my vape a cloth and bottle of juice instead.

Back
Top Bottom