What's new

Vapesmarter Leather case for Darwin Evolvr

pfvapes

Premium Vendor
OK, so i got home to a neat little package from our Mr @vapesmarter !

inside was the leather case that he showcased in the shed a few days ago

now im no expert on leather made goods, but it looks like a bloody ballache and massive amounts of effort to stitch this stuff.

Its a tough hardy hide which is what i was after, and the colour is perfect :) it also fits the mod spot on, nice drop in holster type fit

here are some pics :D

1.png
2.png
3.png

now...here comes the controversial bit

you may have seen the dodgy sketch i gave Stu ( yes mr vapesmarter is also a Stu, so i like him already )

well.. turns out after an hour of playing around with it, and the nappa one he also sent, i decided that the clasp i had asked for was kind of too "clunky" for the mod - now i must be absolutely clear here - the workmanship is spot on, and he followed my brief perfectly too

only...seems i wasn't sure what i actually wanted when i asked for it so...

@vapesmarter - i didn't have the balls to tell you on pm so your finding out at the same time as everyone else!!

I turned the nappa one into a lining to create a snug fit, and removed the clasp :O
and i think it looks the tits

4.png

Now had i realised this is what i wanted in the first instance, this is what i would have bloody ordered!

As it turns out, i received what i asked for, and have tweaked it to what i later decided suits the mod better!

one very very happy ape here

@vapesmarter i hope you dont mind dude!!!

nice case/holder that is, little modifications won't hurt, anyway its not like the maker knows where live......oh he does, visit from the leather police incoming ;)
(and if Chris reads this, the leather police are not in any way sexual)

That mod and That case, you certainly are classy as fuck now [emoji4]
Spot on! looks mint!

So! After my review Mr @vapesmarter took it upon himself to make yet another case as I had made some modifications

What he has done is outstanding

He has sewn in a Nappa lining to a snug fit which I have to say is a superb fit to the mod and looks epic

I still love the original, but this is just that little bit more refined and I think suits the mod to a tee

1485891841523.jpg
1485891847526.jpg
1485891851635.jpg

Clearly the man will not rest until his clients are 100% happy, and you cannot say fairer than that

Cheers buddy, it's su bloody perb

As I said to Mr Fogg himself

As a fine juice maker, he knows where I'm coming from "if its not right, its not right" it bugged me. He is a true gent and tried to stop me but I made another anyway

Without the mod in my hand even 0.5mm makes a difference and 1.5mm is all I adjusted the size by. I used a 6mm stitch punch instead of a 5mm but it makes a difference, see the stitching is neater.

OK, so i got home to a neat little package from our Mr @vapesmarter !

inside was the leather case that he showcased in the shed a few days ago

now im no expert on leather made goods, but it looks like a bloody ballache and massive amounts of effort to stitch this stuff.

Its a tough hardy hide which is what i was after, and the colour is perfect :) it also fits the mod spot on, nice drop in holster type fit

here are some pics :D

View attachment 115999 View attachment 116000 View attachment 116001

now...here comes the controversial bit

you may have seen the dodgy sketch i gave Stu ( yes mr vapesmarter is also a Stu, so i like him already )

well.. turns out after an hour of playing around with it, and the nappa one he also sent, i decided that the clasp i had asked for was kind of too "clunky" for the mod - now i must be absolutely clear here - the workmanship is spot on, and he followed my brief perfectly too

only...seems i wasn't sure what i actually wanted when i asked for it so...

@vapesmarter - i didn't have the balls to tell you on pm so your finding out at the same time as everyone else!!

I turned the nappa one into a lining to create a snug fit, and removed the clasp :O
and i think it looks the tits

View attachment 116002

Now had i realised this is what i wanted in the first instance, this is what i would have bloody ordered!

As it turns out, i received what i asked for, and have tweaked it to what i later decided suits the mod better!

one very very happy ape here

@vapesmarter i hope you dont mind dude!!!
@pfvapes
Nice case also, love the mod was it a one off made for you [emoji5]️

Back
Top Bottom