What's new

Raven Mech Mod

"ATTENTION PLEASE:

Unfortunately, the tool doing the last passage before the polishing broke down.

All of us from Team Raven and Vapor Bagarre are extremely sorry to say we must delay the delivery of The Raven by 5 days.

Anyone wishing for more info, please message Charlie Bannister, Mervin Kho or myself.

Again, we are truly sorry for this."

16114359_1377923848898557_288152705397855080_n.jpg

Ouch. Lucky it wasn't Trinity Glass, and I quote: "Is there something wrong with your mod? We can't see an issue...would you like a free drip tip?"

Last edited:
"ATTENTION PLEASE:

Unfortunately, the tool doing the last passage before the polishing broke down.

All of us from Team Raven and Vapor Bagarre are extremely sorry to say we must delay the delivery of The Raven by 5 days.

Anyone wishing for more info, please message Charlie Bannister, Mervin Kho or myself.

Again, we are truly sorry for this."

16114359_1377923848898557_288152705397855080_n.jpg

there's an obvious comparison here somewhere...... ;)
#Discounts

there's an obvious comparison here somewhere...... ;)
#Discounts

Does sound familiar :D
ikr i want some money refunded! you would of thought that basically 2 days before theyre meant to hit the shops that they'd be finished by now.... not a happy bunny :angrymob:

Does sound familiar :D
ikr i want some money refunded! you would of thought that basically 2 days before theyre meant to hit the shops that they'd be finished by now.... not a happy bunny :angrymob:

they'll give you money off those smut edition ones ;) , not like they were cheap is it, would've though their production would be on point

I really like the look of this, its new and inovation switch design. Currently using the hanged rda in brass.

"Right the Guys and Gals for those of you who have pre-ordered the raven through Evolution Vaping. shipments have been confirm and will be leaving italy from wednesday onwards. please note delivery schedules from italy and any delay in/through customs might incure a delay but rest assured they are on there way to evolution vaping and will be dispatched out once they been sorted.

Sorry for delays that have occurred during preorder original dates and we would like to thank you for your understanding

Many Thanks

#TeamRavenUk"

"Right the Guys and Gals for those of you who have pre-ordered the raven through Evolution Vaping. shipments have been confirm and will be leaving italy from wednesday onwards. please note delivery schedules from italy and any delay in/through customs might incure a delay but rest assured they are on there way to evolution vaping and will be dispatched out once they been sorted.

Sorry for delays that have occurred during preorder original dates and we would like to thank you for your understanding

Many Thanks

#TeamRavenUk"

Called EV today and they are expecting to ship them Friday

Back
Top Bottom