What's new

Rhubarb and Custard anyone?

Flavour boss do one called drumsticks that's rhubarb and custard, really nice too
Im on it now!! Actually Drumstics from Chefs Flavors its good but not quite there for me.
Thanx anyway Mate I really appreciate it.

THANX everyone will do some testing and and legwork ...Real flavor chasing

I think I ended with 6% rhubarb to 12% custard, I also played about adding a couple % bavarian cream and sweet cream to tweak it, with and without tasted fine to me, but a couple people preferred with, not at home unfortunately so no access to my little black book for exact figures ;)
The rhubarb comes out quite tarty with the mellow custard behind it, not like the sweets, more like a rhubarb crumble and custard without the crumble! That was another experiment....

It does sound good, if I think about it there is unlimited amount of variations, gonna have a walk to my local vape shop, see what they have on offer and take it from there.
But I am certainly gonna mix my own flavor , I mean If you fussy then be prepared to do some work right ;)?
Have a nice weekend, will post result once I come up with something decent.

Over and out
Seb

I tried the Vampire Vapes rhubarb and custard but didn't float my boat.

Cheers Bud
That sounds good to me , I will give it a go, I was hoping for oneshot but I am sure its worth trying .
By the way does rhub comeas through nice, I mean natural flavor? I cant stand artificial aftertaste,
I never mixed my flavors yet but willing to try

Big Up Tiggy Thanx a lot

Nah the rhubarb comes through nice. A nice tang, but I did add the extra sweetness from the brown sugar. I like my juice sweet though. If you search here: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources it will give you the average for the ratio that people use for most brands and it will calculate your %s for you. Makes it much easier. It will need a steep though for the custard flavour to come out.

Back
Top Bottom