What's new

Rhubarb and Custard anyone?

sebsky777

Initiate
Big Up Apes
Any one knows reaeeelly good Rhubarb and Custard concentrate??
Big Fan,no Luck so far.
Last one I tried was from Vapours R Us when getting my VG/PG , it was mistake ...
Steeped it for 2 weeks, shake it, breathe it, I even talk to it ...still ...no love.
Any suggestions welcome
Thanx in Advance

To be honest I couldn't find one so I just mixed Flavour Art Vanilla Custard and Real Flavours Rhubarb. I can't remember the exact ratio unfortunately because I added the rhubarb afterwards and I also added some brown sugar for sweetness but I'm happy with it.

Cheers Bud
That sounds good to me , I will give it a go, I was hoping for oneshot but I am sure its worth trying .
By the way does rhub comeas through nice, I mean natural flavor? I cant stand artificial aftertaste,
I never mixed my flavors yet but willing to try

Big Up Tiggy Thanx a lot

Dripworx does a CRMBL its a rhubarb and berry crumble ot doesnt have custard but is very nice maybe another option and is one shot

Never tried it but dv's rhubarb cuddle has always tempted me. If you get it let me know how it is.

Cheers

Did you use the vru rhubarb and custard separately or as a mixture ready made? I find the vru rhubarb quite authentic and mix it with cap vanilla custard which is pretty good to me, however as always taste is subjective

Flavour boss do one called drumsticks that's rhubarb and custard, really nice too

Did you use the vru rhubarb and custard separately or as a mixture ready made? I find the vru rhubarb quite authentic and mix it with cap vanilla custard which is pretty good to me, however as always taste is subjective[/QUOTE
Hola I have used it one shot lets call it, at 20% . My rhubarb is quite overpowering and artificial and not much custard
What is your mix%and how long would you steep it for ??
Cheers Bud!! Sebsky

Back
Top Bottom