What's new

SS316 Clapton on Ammit

trickywoo

Initiate
This is my current temp control set up, 7 wrap of 26 wrapped in 32 SS316L.
Internal Diameter is 2.5mm and is reading as 0.51 ohms.

I normally vape it at around 215 Celsius but I highly doubt the coil gets that warm with the airflow in this thing!

Oh and the wire was bought, I do not have the patience to Clapton my own wire!

20gmqsh.jpg

Thanks for adding! I like the look of the ammit, think I might have to get one. Airflow looks superb :D

Thanks for adding! I like the look of the ammit, think I might have to get one. Airflow looks superb :D

I have quite an odd relationship with it at the moment, I'll use it for most of the day and then suddenly I'll feel like the flavour isn't quite there, but trying another tank proves me very wrong! It's great overall, even if the juice flow is fairly restricted (I'm sticking to 70/30 juices with it). Would definitely recommend it though!

Side note, it's worth keeping the afc at around the halfway mark for a decent draw.

Thaks for posting this.. I cannot seem to get the Ammit working properly..I keep getting dry hits. maybe I'm using too small a coil.

You got any wicking tips to share?

Thanks

Thaks for posting this.. I cannot seem to get the Ammit working properly..I keep getting dry hits. maybe I'm using too small a coil.

You got any wicking tips to share?

Thanks

I'm keeping my wicks as short as possible so they just touch the holes in the deck and thinning them out a little bit. I haven't tried a coil smaller than 2.5mm but each of the coils I have tried at that size seems to work ok. Also keep an eye on the juice ports and tip the tank to release bubbles that seem to want to get caught there.

Only other thing I can think of is checking that the juice port and the opening on the side are lined up properly.

Hope something in there has helped!

TW

This is my current temp control set up, 7 wrap of 26 wrapped in 32 SS316L.
Internal Diameter is 2.5mm and is reading as 0.51 ohms.

I normally vape it at around 215 Celsius but I highly doubt the coil gets that warm with the airflow in this thing!

Oh and the wire was bought, I do not have the patience to Clapton my own wire!

20gmqsh.jpg
what ohm"s does it read out to?

Thanks... I'm thinking my wicks are too long.. I'll try some shorter ones.
Ive had the same problem but now ive nailed it. Hard to explain but wick it up like you have been take a few puffs as soon as you think your getting dry hits or flavour probs open it up and carefully pull the ends of the wick out of the juice holes and trim off a couple of millimetres and drop the ends back in to the juice wells . Bit of a faff but seems to work for me.

Back
Top Bottom