Vape Superstore
What's new

Posh RTA recommendation

newbmark

Postman
I'm looking at moving on with my vaping journey, i progressed from MTL on a nautilus mini, to sub-ohm tanks on stock coils, a brief stint with sub ohm RTAs and then on to mechs and RDAs.

Nothing mech wise is coming out which takes my fancy and I have decided that maybe now is the time to make a turn to a more civilised vaping experience. I'm looking for something which will give me a restricted lung experience and had decided that the Rose V3 would be the one but, alas, I'd have more chance producing manure from a rocking horse than getting hold of one. Are there any more suggestions about?

Elux
AcmeFog
"This product is no longer in stock", looks nice though.

The V1 has been superseded by the V2 and is in stock and available in different forms, direct from By Leo. I've always had very fast delivery and impeccable customer service from them.

I have several and can highly recommend them but I'm more of a loose MTL user but I think others may call this restricted DTL!

Vape Superstore
Vape Green
I run very little else but these Calixes and for me personally........ They just can't be beat. Admittedly, I am a MTL user, but these are capable of so much more besides.:2thumbsup:

I can recommend the Calix v2 also, regret moving mine on, also the squape reloaded has to be the smoothest draw I've ever had.
Taifun, Tilemahos etc also worth a gander.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Personally I don't think you can do any better than the Rose3, 5 months on since it came out and I've still not tried anything that has bested it. The new batch will be available very shortly so it may be worth hanging fire, I'd imagine they will be available again imminently.

I've never tried a Calix out though TBF, Kayfun5 is worth a look as is the Hussar

Back
Top Bottom