What's new

NiFe30 - preset and profile

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the material profile for NiFE30 (NiFe30 (StealthVape).csv)

And here is an ecigprofile for my set up with the Rose3 (NiFe30-Rose3.ecigprofile).

I have shared this with @Rob and @OccultScientist before and it has worked for them so fingers crossed someone else will get some good use out of them. I can't pretend to say a lot of thought went in to the set up, it was pretty much my first attempt at doing well and it worked well so been using it for six months.

Well worth trying the NiFE30 from StealthVape if you haven't already http://www.stealthvape.co.uk/wire/NiFe30-wire

Attachments

• NiFe30 (StealthVape).csv
    211 bytes · Views: 306
  • NiFe30-Rose3.ecigprofile
    515 bytes · Views: 282
Would it work with ni200 as that is all I have for the moment.

Would it work with ni200 as that is all I have for the moment.
No it won't work with ni200, as tubby said most mods come with ni mode if not would be intrested to know what TC mod you have with no ni mode!

I have a koopor mini it has ni mode just I can't seem to get tc mode right

Cheers for the profile @junglist - got a DNA 200 last week and finally got around to setting it up for TC, loaded your profile and dug out my Niffy from the cupboard. 10 wraps around 3mm, spaced coming out at 0.2; whacked in a UTA 2 clone running 50w preheat then 25w at 440f - fantastic vape! These DNA's are the boys ain't they.

No worries mate, glad it worked for you! I am still using it as my all day set up, not moved on yet

Thanks for sharing , added and waiting for the wire to arrive so I can give a try.
Before that this wire is TC only?

Back
Top Bottom